Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies. I'm also 1DPO, this is our second month trying, these 2 week waits make me feel like I'm going crazy haha. Best wishes to everyone, hope all our dreams come true soon :)

7 years ago

I feel like I may have O'd early, possibly 2 days before the calculator guesstimates. So, I could be anywhere from 2-4 dpo now. Gassy and bloated, exhausted too but I have been getting up at 430am 4 days this week to go salmon fishing with my boyfriend. Time for the TWW! I'd be due in late April and if I get pregnant this cycle, it'll make a wonderful birthday present for my boyfriend :)

7 years ago

Hello ttc our first and really new to all this. I'm 5 dpo and have all the common symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up because this is or 4th month trying so a little worried lol. If i conceive this month we'll have an April baby!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies...I'm only 7 dpo. No real symptoms, just tired but I'm attributing that to increasing my workouts. Best of luck to all in the TWW!!

7 years ago

Right around there with you Sarah, I'm somewhere between 5-8 dpo lol.. Not really sure so I'm going to test on Wednesday and then again Friday/Saturday.

7 years ago

Awesome, Inkedfoxak! Glad we are around the same dpo in the TWW :) I stayed really relaxed and tried not to obsess this cycle, so I only opked during my fertile window. Since I didn't BBT, I'm guesstimating when I ovulated (98% sure tho). I'm going to try and hold off testing until Friday-but we'll see ;-) Trying to stay busy with other things :)

Keep us posted!!! Fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

I haven't tried opks yet, I'm hoping I got it this time. If not I'll try opks next month. Haven't tried charting bbt either lol I'm just making sure boyfriend and I bd frequently :) pretty sure I won't make it to Friday to test, so I'll test tomorrow

7 years ago

Im 11dpo....I have tried SO hard and managed to stay away for PAOS so far but I'm starting to get very impatient.
I am hoping hoping hoping that the bleeding i had at 9dpo was implantation bleeding.....so how early is it possible to show up on a FRER or Clear blue digi???

According to my limited maths skills, HCG levels should double every 48 roughly so that means that on 9dpo it was 5 max....and today its at 10 max....so really i have to wait until friday 13dpo for the very very earliest for it show up and even then it wouldnt be enough to show up on a clear blue digi as i believe that they are only 25mui. Is that right???

7 years ago

So randomly, I ovulated a few days early and my EDD is now April 29th, so I'll join back up since I almost match up with some of you!

I'm only 4DPO, but I'm excited for the next two weeks to pass. Only 2nd cycle TTC, but my good friend got her BFP last month, so I'd like to be able to go through things with her.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

hugsandsmiles, that sounds about right (not a mathematician either tho haha)...it's hard to resist testing! I'm only 9 dpo (I think) so I know it would be a waste to test this early. AF is expected on Sunday so I'm even on the fence about testing Saturday or just waiting until Sunday to see what happens. I usually feel achy the day before AF, so we'll see!

Keep us posted!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo