Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Omg congratulations LAAR!!! Praying for a sticky little bean for you!

Not sure when you should try to POAS again to track the weeks. 5-7 days maybe? Just a guess.

Congratulations again

7 years ago

Thanks so much!!!!! :))

7 years ago

Congrats LAAR1210!!

7 years ago

Laar-
Sooo happy for you!
Prima- I did the same at 8 dpo and got bfn. Too early I'm hoping as well.
I've had some developments, I've have a few spots of light pink at 10&11 dpo. I was hoping this am 11dpo was my bfp but another( not fmu however)
I'm starting to get discouraged. Hard to stay positive after 6month's of ttc

7 years ago

LAAR - Congrats! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!

Peytonsmommy12 - It's easy to get discouraged. When we first starting trying for our first child, I had gotten pregnant right away and had a chemical pregnancy and then it took 9 months to get pregnant again with our 1st daughter. I was starting to think it would never happen! Our second was a surprise baby, the 3rd we planned and got pregnant right away. TTC #4, we got pregnant right away in May but it was also a chemical pregnancy.

Fingers crossed March will be our month! :)

7 years ago

Oz-thank you for the support. I'm not the most patient of people but what I do forget is that kids as with everything else come when they want to, not on my schedule
I still have a few days until af maybe just need some more Ain't as young as I used to be. Lol
I got pregnant with my son 1st month of ttc. Guess I thought maybe I'd get lucky again.
Enough about me....
How is everyone elso doing??
When do y'all test again?

7 years ago

Aww congrats on the bfp!!!!
I always text too early and then get my af, and waste money on test. So I'm not going to text until I'm laye. This is my first month trying after depo since I had my first real period. So hope I'm ovulating. Feeling really tired and dizzy today. Hope it's a good sign!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Tia- I have my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

7 years ago

Thank you all so much! I'm hoping for BFP's for each of you soon!! In need of some moral support!! I am so anxious and nervous about telling DH!!! I went and got a little onesie that says "Daddy's Fishing Buddy" along with printing a little picture of the pregnancy tests with my ring sitting on it to give to him. But I am so nervous about telling him and then ending up starting to spot tomorrow!!! I am just worked up about telling him and then both of us being let down if something happens. I considered waiting a week to tell him but I also know that's crazy not to tell him!!!! I also know he's going to be shocked because I know he didn't expect it to happen this quick! Just needing a pep talk more than anything!!!!

7 years ago

Your idea made me tear up. That is a beautiful idea. Enjoy the moment is my only advice. Time passes so quickly you have plenty of time to worry.
Again congrats

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo