Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 209 Replies | Last Page

I'm moving into April's thread, started bleeding again today, this happened last cycle, I spotted and then 10 days later had an actual period. Could the spotting be ovulation spotting? Idk but its getting fustrating :/

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Sorry Tia! Hopefully the spotting will stop soon and you'll get your BFP!! Myself, I am 6 dpo today. Last few days had symptoms and have had a persistent throbbing pain in my left lower abdomen and it is still there but today I'm not really having any other symptoms so far, just woke up feeling "not pregnant" if that makes sense. Maybe I'll start having them again as the day goes but right now I'm feeling kind of low. Hope everyone else is having a good day. Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to us all!!

7 years ago

Tia: ugh I'm sorry, really hope the spotting stops soon and you get your ! Did it ever turn into full blown af? If no, maybe it was ovulation bleeding and then implantation bleeding?

ns9700: good luck! If you're only 8 dpo you may not have many or any symptoms yet.

Af is 6 full days late, still no bleeding whatsoever, mild nausea, boobs still sore. Essentially the same symptoms that I've been having. Dtd 2 days ago since that never fails to bring af on, but nothing. Not even really cramping like it's about to start.

I'll test tomorrow since that'll be one week late.

all around!

7 years ago

Thanks Jess. Still waiting over here for my chances for a good BFP! Good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes!! :)

7 years ago

I'm back from holidays! Our holidays were exactly during my fertile time so it made it tricky to DTD with 3 kids around, however we had part of our trip where we had our own room so we managed to DTD 2x.

I don't know when I O'd, but based on how long my cycles generally are, I'm going to guess and say that I'm around 9dpo.....but that's just a guess. I took a hpt yesterday and this morning and it was a . AF isn't due for another 5 days, so I know it's early still. I'm having cramping which seems a bit early if AF is coming. I usually only cramp the day before or maybe at the most, 2 days before.

I'm really tired...but that could be just because of the trip we had and the fact we have been very busy.

I'm just not feeling as hopeful this month. I guess time will tell :)

7 years ago

ns9700: thanks. Bfn today unfortunately, but with my dd I was 2 full weeks late before I got my bfp. I'll probably wait a bit and test again. I would SWEAR I'm preggo cause I've been tracking my cycle length, most cycles were 36 or 37 days, one was 39. I'm a full week late even if you assumed I would have a 39 day cycle. Af just doesn't feel like she's coming. Which makes me happy but I really would like an hpt to confirm what I pretty much know.

Ozcanuck: glad you were able to squeeze it in (terrible joke, sorry). That seems like good sign, cramping when you know af isn't due for awhile. I had that too, and back pain, which made me think we got lucky this month. I was pretty tired too, fx it means something good for you!

7 years ago

Hey everyone! Mind if I join in? I'm 5 or 6 dpo...I think ;) I wasn't fully tracking my ovulation. I feel like I may actually be implanting today/yesterday. I've had a lot of lower abdomen cramping today. I know it can't be AF as that's still a week, week 1/2 away.
Kungfu-looks like we may not be too far off from each other! Have you felt anything lately?
Jess and Tiainker- it's so hard when your cycle messes up on you, but remember there is always hope until AF shows! keep your heads up ladies!

7 years ago

Hello everyone. Had a very faint BFP on Thursday with a FRER 6 days sooner which was 7 DPO and I was surprised but elated. I work in a hospital and am good friends with all the surgeons and I asked one of the OB's to order Quant Hcg for me that day because it was so early for a BFP. It came back <1 and therefore negative. I was so upset and disappointed. I have had another since then with a very faint line but I dont believe it is accurate. I did some research on the new tests FRER has been making and they are giving A LOT of false positives when they are extremely faint. I wont be buying these anymore but still waiting to test again with a different test. Hope you all have good luck and baby dust!!

7 years ago

I promised myself that I wouldn't test until AF was due this time. I've been through 7 tests and AF is still 3-4 days away! I'm 90% sure the one I took this morning is negative. Sometimes I look at it and I think I see something microscopically faint......but I think it's line eyes!!!!!

I do have sore boobs and cramping, but I'm not dizzy. Dizziness is always one of my 1st symptoms!

I'm si impatient!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Lizmommy: thanks for the positive words and welcome! I too had cramping (and weird lower back pain) but AF wasn't due for another 1.5 weeks and I don't have mid cycle cramping like that, so may be a good sign. Fx that means something good for us both!

Af is 9 days late, I'm literally on CD 48 so feels like I've been waiting forever! Had a faint pink line on a Dollar Store test after 3 minutes, it disappeared by 5 minutes so I couldn't get a pic. The instructions said not to count any results after 5 minutes, so I think I'll just have to wait for hcg to build up more. I'm going with "pregnant until proven not ". Still no bleeding, spotting, or anything. Not really as queasy but the smell of vinegar cooking continues to bug me, bbs still sore and swollen.

ns9700: ugh that sucks, I guess the good news is that you're still 7 dpo and a lot can happen between now and when af is due! Thanks for the heads up, I will steer clear of frer for awhile, hopefully they get the kinks worked out cause I know that's a lot of ppls go-to.

Ozcanuck: you sound like me, with the promises of waiting until af is due to test lol. I always crack. At least it's still early.

Baby dust to everyone!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo