Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 209 Replies | Last Page

So today when I wiped, it there was some very light pink spotting that didn't last very long, and only happened when I wiped, I also have some cramps and my boobs feel like they are burning!!! I hope this is implantation bleeding. My period isn't due for another 2-4 days! How's everyone else feeling??

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Tia: I really hope you're preggo too!

What if you got some dollar store hpts?

7 years ago

I'm thinking about doing that :). I'm not sure how long after implantation youre suppose to test. The sporting stopped so I'm guessing it was implantation bleeding!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Tia: that does sound like it could be implantation bleeding!

My boobs are burning too! Hope that's a good sign for us both!

I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, think it's a matter of when an hpt will turn up positive. Cramping lighter than af, fatigue, white lotiony cm (sorry tmi), headaches, some sensitivity to smells, and today I started to feel some nausea! I'm 15 dpo and no af yet. Fx crossed for all of us!

7 years ago

I have the same symtoms! I just dont know when I ovulated. Fingers crossed for both of us!!! I got a positive with my son at 17 dpo but that because I didn't think about being pregnant until I didn't have a period. I'm hoping this isn't the start of af. It was really really light pink!! Excited for us both :)

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

So, bfn today at 16 dpo, but at the same time af doesn't feel like it's coming, having the same symptoms etc.

Guess I'll just wait a few days and test again

7 years ago

Correction: I'm 15 dpo, not 16

7 years ago

Hi guys, I've been reading but not posting...didn't really want to repeat "no AF and BFN" daily! I had some very light spotting on and off, and my cycle was 33 days long this month.

Anyway AF has arrived today so at least I can stop waiting and focus in next cycle. I shall stick up on OPKs and get ready for next month, sigh.

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Aj: I'm sorry hun, I suppose there's always next month, at least that's what I keep telling myself!

That's pretty much what my posts are, bfn and no af yet...I'm kinda repetitive lol

7 years ago

Aj- I'm so sorry, it didn't happen this time. I am sure your time will come when you least expect it.
Tia & jess I have my fingers tightly crossed for you both sounds like you are both still in the game.
As for myself, af started the 24th & currently on CD 3
on to the next cycle and still somehow have hope that this next time will be it. If conceive this time my due date would still be March 2017, but towards the end of the month, so at least I can stay in this lovely group.
Good luck to you all and I'm sure once 2ww begins I will be on here everyday with my googling and symptom spotting,lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo