Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Tia: we're pretty close, I'm 10 dpo. Hope the nausea and weird cramping mean something good for you, I'm having some weird cramping too so hopefully that's a sign for us both!

7 years ago

ntsindha: welcome! It could be, do you know if you bd 'd around the time of ovulation? Are you temping, did you do an opk? It's interesting, I had a backache about 6 dpo it lasted 2 days then stopped, so hopefully that means something for both of us! Heavy boobs and fatigue sound promising. When do you plan to test?

7 years ago

LAAR: I'd be willing to bet that the negative was a fluke from not waiting long enough to pee and taking in a lot of liquid which likely diluted the hcg in your urine. You don't get 3 bfps if you're not pregnant, especially with the digital ones which are not usually quite as sensitive. And you had no bleeding or anything to indicate a mc.

Test again in the am with fmu and report back!

7 years ago

Thanks Jess!

7 years ago

I just retested with FMU. Still pregnant 1-2!! Whew! No more testing for me til doctor appt day :))

7 years ago

Relieved for you, LAAR! :) Congrats!

My temps have been so odd...97.7 the first 3 DPO and 97.6 the last two. Plus, i haven't had any 2WW symptoms...not even sore bbs or bloating like usual! Don't know what to think at this point.

7 years ago

Hi y'all
I had a Bbt dip yesterday which made me think af was sure to come. However, no af this am and I took bbt at normal time again and my temp is back up. I'm not sure what to think
My question is to any of y'all that temp, have you had a temp drop only to think af was on it's way and the next days temps were back up to normal?
This temping is driving me bananas. I already opk, I guess I didn't have enough stress in the mix lol
I am 12/13dpo today so the dip was at 11/12dpo
I normally have a 13-14 day luteal phase as well.
Any advice would be awesome!!!
And welcome nts- pregnancy always possible if you bd the correct times. Sound like your odds are great. Good luck to you!
Laar-hang in there sugar, you are def prego! I know the wait till the doc is excruciating.nothing indicates an m/c,so don't worry too much- I know easier said than Done right.

7 years ago

LAAR: yay! I figured it was just an issue with dilution

Peytonsmommy: huh that's different, I don't know much about temping felt like it would stress me out more. Maybe your progesterone isn't high enough to give you any symptoms?

7 years ago

I'm not sure jess, I wish this ttc thing was easier. I know we all do. I hope you are doing well. Have you had a lot of symptoms? have you tested yet?

7 years ago

Jesswantsanotherbaby: Not sure when i am going to test.
how many dpo are you?
Want to test but i am going to wait.

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo