Community post

Discussion

jealousy?

Hi ladys finaly got my BFP yestarday, but there is a sad part also do i put my pictures up you can clearly see the two lines so if i see a picture like that whit 2 lines thats a positive to me and that person is pregnant right? so out of a 100% positive votes i get 4% negative how is that even possible and it even says confirmed whit digital can these peoples not read or is that the hate? Even on the other ladys pictures that test shows clearly positive to me and 5% vote negative even though she says confirmed by the doc! Thats really sad dont you ladys think? I worked 5 years to get my BFP and i wish every lady out there whos working hard on it to get their final BFP good luck i will be praying for you all keep your head up god has plans for all of us i will keep on praying like i said but this is really sad dont vote a BFP to a BFN

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It could have been an honest mistake, I'm sure sometimes we have all clicked the wrong button. I guess the best way to prevent it is to post it under positive to avoid the voting process, as I see you have done since. I can't speak for others but I am always a little surprised that a clear BFP is posted under unsure anyway. (Just saying.)
Congratulations to you on your BFP!

9 years ago

thanks alot yeah i dont know how to change that i didnt know it will show that way...yeah well but trust me it is really happening stuff like that that some peoples do click negative even thought it is positive its sad, yeah got my confirmed by the doc today was a wonderfull day thank again :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo