Community post

Discussion

Is it safe to travel by airplane during my first trimester?

Hi ladys im right now 8 weeks pregnant today, and i wanna fly from Guam to Turkey which is going to be a long flight and i think 2 stops the flight on its own from guam to turkey is bout 11hrs is it safe for me to fly or should i wait a little bit longer?When should i be good to fly?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I haven't read anything saying it's not safe to fly throughout pregnancy (except during the last 4 weeks) so I think it would be fine. I'd check in with your doctor though just to make sure and also to see if there's any medical information you should bring with you. Also, since the flight is so long make sure to get up to walk around several times to keep your circulation moving through your legs. 11 hours is a long time to sit! Hopefully you don't have morning sickness, that would make it a lot more difficult to get through!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo