Community post

Discussion

32 weeks pregnant rock hard belly

Hi there lady´s this week i will be 32 weeks pregnant, i have a short cervix was already twice at the hospital for 2 weeks, my Question is, is it normal for my belly to get hard every day and sometimes it does hurt me also, it gets hard for a few sec. then it gets soft again im scared those are contractions. My next doc check up in on may.7th anybody else out there have the same problem?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

ThIs is completely normal. It's Braxton Hicks contractions and its your body practicing for the main event.... Don't worry

9 years ago

Thank you for the reply, so that means my body is already practicing for birth? since i had my first one c section and this one will be natural birth, im just little worried since my stomach is getting so hard and have a big bumb looking out looks like a giant hill i never had this with my first one

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo