Community post

Discussion

Tww symptom spotting.. are we crazy?

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo today, I had a positive OPK on CD10.
My symptoms so far..

4DPO - Had a bit of nausea + tiredness
5DPO - Nausea and went for a wee to find EWCM with a tiny brown dot of blood inside it I've also had a couple of twinges.
Could this be implantation?
6DPO - Nausea, couple small twinges, nothing like yesterday. woke up feeling crampy and heavy down there, took a HPT, I can swear I see a squinter but I think all us ladies suffer from line eyes!
7DPO - A very strange feeling in my throat, it feels like I'm coming down with something, it feels gammy if you know what I mean. Also slightly crampy (barely noticable) and a heavy feeling down there.

I had a chemical nearly 2 months ago so a little nervous but I am really hoping for my BFP this month! TTC 3+ years. Diagnosed with a Prolactinoma, prolactin levels PERFECT as of February, there's nothing stopping u s from getting pregnant now! :)

Join me in the 2ww!
Good Luck Ladies xxx

3+ years TTC. CP - 31st April 2016 Come on baby, we're waiting for you

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

I actually took a test last night.... I am a serial tester!!!

Of course, nothing... so now I am going to wait until Saturday (9dpo) to test again.

Last night I had very strong pinching in my abdomen, but of course my mind keeps reeling that maybe that's usual and I'm just wanting them to be more.

Grrrr... this wait is driving me nuts!

8 years ago

I took a FR test today around lunch time and like you there is the faintest of lines. I even got someone else to check and she sees it. 9dpo today. I was asleep by 8 last night which is unheard of for me!!

I am going to hold off test for a couple of days..

8 years ago

How is everyone getting on today?
11dpo and been getting ovary twinges now and again, but no AF like cramps.. No more faint lines and CB digital was AF not cure until Monday or Tuesday but I think I'm going to be out this month.

8 years ago

Sorry I've been so bad at replying! Dora have you put the pictures on here in the gallery? ill take a look :) I tested on 11dpo with another of my IC tests but I couldn't see anything and got really disheartened! I'm 13dpo and I thankfully have no more of those useless IC left.. (I wont be buying them again!) However I do have a FRER test sitting patiently in the bathroom :D

I haven't really "tracked" my symptoms from my last update but I still have this sore/phlegmy throat (GROSS!) started coughing today with it because its started to get a little irritating. Ive been super sleepy, I cant remember the last time I was so sleepy, last night I had to stop staring at other people BFP's on here and put my phone down I was that tired, never happens normally I can be stalking BFP's or symptoms until anywhere around 3am. but it was barely midnight and I felt like id been awake for a week! lol.

Also another strange one to add and sorry for the TMI but yesterday, when checking my cervix (god knows why I bothered I have no idea what means what anyways! haha) I noticed my finger was covered in a white lotion cm.. and I would say it was quite a substantial amount, followed by small amount in my underwear this morning when I woke up.

Like I said, I'm 13dpo today, but according to my period app on my phone I'm not due on for another 5 days?! but that would give me a 17day luteal phase?? is that right? I thought I had a 14 day luteal phase? I ovulated on CD10 this month so I am only on CD23.

How are you all doing? have you noticed anymore symptoms? tested anymore?

I'm sorry about the late reply! xxx

7 years ago • Post starter

Did I get my bfp today?! Have a look on my profile and take a look at my picture, what do you ladies think? I did see a line straight away but I took apart the test for a better photo :D

Baby dust xxx

User Image

Hi CMkemp1

I checked ur pics and can certainly see a line!!
I tried to upload pics but they never came up clear.

At 14 DPO AF arrived on schedule... Or so I thought.. TMI moment.
There was brown when wiped to start so used a pad. Couple of hours later, pad was clean, but when I wiped therewasbright red blood (also a few clots) so I thought DAMN IT! Lol
But I am now16 DPO and AF appeared to have stopped..??? Or is barely there. I should be going heavy for at least another 2 days then it starts to lighten.
I am regular as clockwork so cannot work out why my body is doing this???
Confused!!!!
Plus I have been feeling sick in the evenings this week..
Sore throat is now gone. Boobs hurt on occasion.

I am going to Disney World in July and need to know if I have to prepare!!! Lol stupid body!!

How are you today?

7 years ago

Hi Dora24,

You do?! I'm so nervous about it its unreal! I'm praying my test tomorrow will be darker :)
I've normally got trouble uploading a decent picture but for some reason that one uploaded perfectly! (it must be a sign) lol.

Oh really? how strange is that, has that ever happened before?
I normally have heavy period for 2-3 days then it eases on for the next couple of days! I've never had the luxury of a light period! lol.

My throat isn't sore, more annoying, because it feels very thick and mucasy, if you know what I mean? my nose is still runny but only in the mornings. I woke up today with a heavy feeling down there and some slight cramping but the nausea is still here so I'm praying its all a good sign and my baby is getting comfy! :D

Disney World? I'm so jealous! How long are you going for? I'm such a big kid its unreal!

When are you testing again? if your 16dpo today you could test? I'm testing again tomorrow when I will be 16dpo :)

xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm only 7/8 DPO, but I share some of your symptoms.

4-5 DPO I have cold/flu symptoms for about 4-5 days now, my eyes were really burning on , stuffy nose and sore throat (still having these). Mild cramping since O which stopped today, just feeling mild pressure.
6 - 7 DPO But I'm having headaches and leg and backaches (like having needles in my back). Also, what's very odd for me is I experience constipation (which I think I had 2 or 3 times in my whole life and last time I had was about 4 years ago)...

Since O I'm very tired, I had to take a nap each day and went to sleep earlier in the night. Also, about 5 - 6 DPO I had some sharp pain through my pelvic area, like shooting through my vagina (TMI sorry). Also, boobs are full and heavy, with noticeable veins, also being a little nauseous in the evenings.

Yeah, I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting, but It's the first cycle I am feeling these many symptoms (11 months TTC). I am not usually obsessing about symptoms, not having this many with early, and I can tell quite easy when I'm definitely out about 3-4 days before AF.

AF should be here on Saturday, 6/11, but not feeling out yet. I'm thinking I have a good chance this cycle, although I'm not having increased CM, just the usual dry CM right after O.

Hope you guys are still keeping an eye on this thread! :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo