Community post

Question

Ovulation..?

I had what i thought was a near positive OPK on CD11, however I only tested once that day so not sure if I just missed my surge.
CD13 had twinges in ovary on and off for about 20 mins, I thought it was ovulation.
CD14 at about 10pm I went for a wee to do my opk and when wiping I had a large amount of brown blood.. more of a heavy spotting. only happened the once. 2 Hours later laying in bed I had cramps in my tummy and also my back, didn't last very long and haven't had it since.
CD15 & 16 - small amount of EWCM on tissue, but not after every wee.

I thought I ovulated on CD13 at about midday. then had the brown blood 34 hours later on CD14 at 10pm, the brown blood could be from the follicle rupturing to release the egg, however what I want to know is why am I only now getting EWCM? does the EWCM come down once its too late, sounds silly but surely it should be up there to help the swimmers get to the egg, not out on my tissue paper. I'm just dead certain I ovulated on CD13!

3+ years TTC. CP - 31st April 2016 Come on baby, we're waiting for you

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Blood can come from the rupture of the follicle or the sudden hormone shift preceding O. Are u still temping? It sounds more like ur fertile now. Twinges and cramps won't guaranty that an egg was released, u may have attempted O and failed, for whatever reason. I've had O spotting before and it always came before O. Once u ovulate, ur cm should become infertile or dry up, within a very short period of time. I would continue to bd until ur body gives u a more obvious sign that ovulation as taken place.
Good luck! =))

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo