Community post

Discussion

Implantation or just a crazy woman?

Hi ladies, I am 5DPO today, my temps since ovulation have been

1DPO - 36.6
2DPO - 36.7
3DPO - 36.7
4DPO - 36.7
5DPO - 36.5 (Dropped bellow my coverline)

As well as this temp dip today, when I woke up this morning (after temping) I was busting for a wee, I couldn't hold it in any longer even if I tried, I ran to the loo. This is odd for me, normally I can go and put the kettle on and make a cuppa first! The oddest thing about it is that I went for a wee right before I went to bed, like always and it felt like I hadn't been for ages, it was that bad I had cramps in my bladder for 2 hours after I went for my FMU.. it was that full!

Then to add to this, the other week I had a new bra fitting and bought myself a nice new bra, today I put it on, I have the "double boob" now I've always had boobs the size of pancakes and this is seriously strange for me, normally my bras have a gap, I have to be careful my nips don't show lol.

Just call me crazy ???? x

3+ years TTC. CP - 31st April 2016 Come on baby, we're waiting for you

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Implantation doesn't occur until 7-10 after ovulation.

Just try to occupy your mind elsewhere for a few more days.

User Image

7 years ago

Well today my temp went back up to 36.7 so hopefully it will stay high now, implantation can occur early, but average is between 7-10 days.. statistics aren't always fact.

I was only asking for advice if other women may have had it and either been pregnant or not or maybe currently going through a similar situation..

A little hope never hurt, I'm obsessing because in a few months we won't be trying naturally anymore, and as much as I am excited to start treatment I would love to be able to achieve pregnancy on our own.

I will keep this thread updated with what happens either way, but for now I'm praying and staying hopeful :)

7 years ago • Post starter

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44938f

User Image

7dpo temp rise ????

Hi,
Implantation can happen from 5dpo but I'm sure a few women are slightly earlier and some are later. Every women is different!!! Science has recently found out about the early pregnancy factor which proves symptoms can occur straight after fertilization, before we were told symptoms only occur after implantation.
I hope that was your implantation dip and you go on to have a beautiful

Keep the hope

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo