Community post

Discussion

Vivid Dreams?

I keep seeing and hearing that having vivid dreams can be a sign that you''re pregnant. I've seen people have such dreams and then find out that they are. I know for a fact that the past week has given me the most vivid dreams I have experienced in awhile (still getting that bfn but not out yet!)

I was wondering what was the most vivid dreams any of you have had before you found out you were pregnant?

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

DH and I are trying for #2, and even though im still getting bfn, i still have a week before my period is even due. I had a dream a few weeks ago (I think before I even ovulated) that we found out we were pregnant 3rd week in october, AND that she would be a brown haired, brown eyed girl! Last night I also had a VERY bright and colorful, vivid dream, that she was born June 25, and If I am preg this month, then I am "due" June 20!!!! Hows that for crazy!
I hope your right about the vivid dreams!!!

9 years ago

I'm ttc #2 also. Yesterday's nap brought on a wacky and funny dream. And rather disgusting too. I had a corn or wort on my toe. It looked like I took something sharp and cut the top of it off. I came back days later (in the dream) and was squeezing on it. Sorry. That's the disgusting part. What came out first were two seeds joined together. Like you would see two acorns joined together. The bump goes down, but there's still something in it. I squeezed again. Out comes a single seed. I tell my bf. He says "those are corns on your feet" and starts laughing. A-hole. SMH. I laughed too. It was funny, but no corns on thy toes.

This morning's dream, I was holding my stomach telling some guy, who was not my bf, I was pregnant. And the guy smiled back at me and said, "That's my baby". WTH? This mystery guy, though. Lol. Also in the dream I remember having morning sickness and mild cramping. And obviously I was early on because I didn't have a bump. Lol. Crazy. If I am pregnant, my little joy will be born on July 4th. I'm also holding out on testing. I'm going to wait until my mother calls me to tell me that she's been dreaming about fish. Then I'll test. Lmao. She's so cute.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo