Community post

Discussion

Where are my Feb 2 week wait ladies at?!

Took some time off of ttc with my dh and we are ready to start again. Just not back into trying and already i'm feeling crazy. been having regular cycles except for one month that was really long. just had a really short cycle. af started on cd 23 an entire week early from what i was expecting everything went normal and currently on cd 10 now. Threw me for a loop. didnt think anything of it except that month my breasts started getting really sore. Figured everything was going as normal because they start to get sore during my tww as do my nipples. Now been having food aversion off and on since before af but it hasn't slowed up. I havent taken any sort of pt yet because I don't think i am. I just feel off and weird.

Been craving different foods from normal and no matter how much rest i get im horribly tired. I'm not getting my hopes up since i do believe i had AF but I did get thrown off pretty bad with af being so early. How are all of you doing? Is it hard not to be testing yet?

User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm also 10 DPO, and I have a few symptoms, low alcohol tolerance (1 beer last night and I was slurring), boobs have gotten bigger within past month, bad cramps and green diarreah this morning, and exhausted, but also have a new puppy, 4 year old, and crazy work and school schedule.
Waiting until at least 14 dpo to test, but have a FRER upstairs!

9 years ago

still havent tested yet simply because I don't want to get my hopes up while we're currently moving. I do know that I can now say I am very emotional. I am crying at the drop of a hat to movies I already know and have seen a million times. Breasts are not as sore as they have been but are very tender. I have a good feeling about this month but trying not to get my hopes up. How is everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I am 5dpo today and the wait is killing me. We are TTC baby #5 after our 4th was stillborn this past November. Trying to wait until at least Thursday to start testing. I'm feeling pretty normal aside from some mild cramping the last couple of days. Any changes for you?

9 years ago

We're ttc #1 no real changes except super dizzy most of the time. We shall see though. Currently we are in the middle of moving so it could also just be stress but you never know ^^

User Image

Welp it's gone a little longer than I thought it would. New symptom is actually getting sick. No food is sounding good to me. I'm thinking I might have a stomach bug but no fever. Let's hope this might be it!

User Image

I hope it works out for you! I started spotting yesterday. I was hoping it might be implantation bleeding since it was very minimal and hardly any cramps and AF wasn't due for another 5 days, but it got heavier and I'm sure it's AF :( I'm so confused since my cycles are only 25 days usually and this was 20 days. I used an opk this time and pretty sure I O'd 10 days ago, so...weird. Maybe next month :/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo