Community post

Question

Is this normal?

Alright I've hag the usual confusing symptoms. Nausea dizziness fatigue gas lower back ache. No swollen breasts though they felt fuller. I have a large than normal bust size so 8th hard to tell. They had random little twinges in them and my nipple though.

Today I'm 15-16 dpo and still getting negatives. What's weird is my DH was feeling my tummy and said it felt tight around where I usually get cramps. He said it feels like muscle. I'm a bigger girl and usually I'm a bit fluffier in that aspect. Now since I was 12 dpo I've been feeling as if I have what feels like a knot in my abdomen area. Cramps are practically non existent except for little dull or pulling ones.

Is this normal? I just don't know what to think any more about it because I keep getting negatives at 11 dpo 12 dpo and 14 dpo. I'm very confused.

User Image

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

try getting a blood test, that will tell you for sure.

9 years ago

It could be a sign or maybe not lol.....isn't being a woman great?! I can relate I am a full week late today completely missed my period all together!!! I have all the symptoms but I am getting negatives also......I called the ob yesterday and told me to wait until Monday test and give him a call. The waiting game is so hard. Maybe you miss calculated your ovulation date? It could just be too early to tell Hun. Fx for you!!! Good luck :) let me know how it turns out!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo