Community post

Discussion

Thoughts?

Litltle background. Im 24 and I have never been pregnant never gotten a postive PG test ever so I have NO idea if what I am experiencing is just a fluke or if I might be pg. Hubby and I have been TTC for over a year. I tried temping but its very hard to get a good reading (example: Day1: 98.6 Day2: 98.1 Day3: 99.6 Day4: 98.9)

I am currently 9 days DPO.

At 7dpo I started to get dizzy, headaches & migraines and felt off and felt EXTRA tired. , CM: didnt check

At 8dpo:
I started to get pain in my hip/pelvic area on my left side. Never have pain in this area before. I personally don't get ovulation pains. I was still extra tired, gassy, dizzy, had headaches and migraines and my nose was extra sensitive to smells. CM was creamy.

Today:
I still have hip/pelvic pain, still very tired( like I could sleep all day), I have a headache, nose is still sensitive. I feel bloated but I am a little chubby already so its hard to tell my close feel tighter. Still gassy. CM: creamy

<a href=

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am also feeling very strange I am 8 dpo I am peeing a lot, having mild cramping, lower back pain, nausea, very sleepy and excessive amount of saliva which is weird not sure if I should even worry? In your case I would say it sound like its very possible this could be your month. Sending baby dust your way!! Keep us posted.

9 years ago

Update ook 2 test cheapie from walgreens and a wonsdo and both were negitive sadly. Fx and baby fust for you.

<a href=

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo