Community post

Discussion

Not sure what to think

Hey there, I'm not sure what to think of what I am feeling. I dont want to get my hopes up, especially due to our track record ( been ttc over a year). I know its early but I never feel this way, for me to notice these things, is a big deal.

Im currently 6 DPO,

DPO 3, i have been feeling.. weird. I started to get back cramping, they kind of felt similar to what I get with AF but more intense and only on 1 side. I was also a little more tired then normal but still very functional, but I sure did want a nap.

DPO 4: Again cramps but less intense, tired but functional.

DPO 5: SUPER tired, I took 2 naps and went to bed early, Frequent urination, I have never peed so much. A little weepy, watched a movie I have seen plenty of times and it made me cry a little. Very mild occasional cramps.

Today ( DPO 6): Tired haven't wanted to get out of bed, slept it way late, I woke up at like 10 rather then my normal 8:30 9. Cramps on my left side felt like pinching. So far In the last 2 hours i have peed 3 times. I also feel a little sick and food just isnt appealing at all.

Any thoughts?

<a href=

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am thinking it could be an ovarian cyst, nothing to worry about a lot of women get them. How did you confirm ovulation? Could be that your body geared up to o but never did (causing a cyst) and now you are actually ovulating. Or could be a uti/ kidney infection. I would contact your doctor, tell them what you are feeling, at least get tested for an infection, other wise wait for a week to take an hpt.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo