Community post

Discussion

Cycles keep getting longer, anyone have this?

Hello all,
So I am starting to worry and we wont be seeing a fertility doctor for a few months or so. I have always been regular, like my hubby was able to pinpoint my cycles. The past few months I have noticed that I am ovulating later and later which is making my cycles longer.
I use to have a 28-29 day cycles and got my positive opks on cd 15 ( late at night) and another on CD16 then by the evening they were negative. I started temping 2 months ago and confirmed ovulation via opks, temp drops and CM.

Has anyone had anything like this?

<a href=

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,
I am going through the same thing. My cycles used to be between 28 and 30 days long, ovulating on cd16 or 17 normally.
Well the last three months they have been a lot longer, I've had two cycles that have been 45 days long!!. This month i'm on cd36 and again, no sign or symptoms of AF turning up anytime soon. I'm 35 years old, I always thought your cycles got shorter the older you got, not longer!. Really don't know why this is happening all of a sudden.

8 years ago

I am 35 as well, turning 36 in July. I am also experiencing longer and crazier cycles . It's very nerve racking . I had a 45 day Cycle last cycle .

8 years ago

If you are open to over the counter supplements, try looking into Vitex.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo