Community post

Discussion

Super confused..

Hello, I need a little insight cause at this point I'm so confused its ridiculous.

This cycle has been a wonky one for me. I decided to try the CB OPK ( 3 smiles) and they gave me a hard time. I got a positive opk on wondfo on CD 14 (jan 5) but not on the CB then on CD16 i got a positive on both.

Hubby and I BD every other night ( Jan: 1,3,5,7 &8)

TMI BELOW

9 dpo I got watery creamy CM ( for me this is different after O I always have lumpy sticky school glue) BFN

12 DPO: TONS of creamy CM I mean like globs I didnt even have to go inside. BFN ( Again new for me my cm is normally super sticky and not very much of it)

13 DPO: BFN

14 DPO (Day bf AF): BFN Watery/sticky cm ( kind of clearish but not quite EW) BFN FRER

15 DPO (AF Due): No AF no sign of her. Feels very wet like shes here. CM is still kind of watery but sticky. BFN FRER

16DPO (today): Still no AF, no sign of her. CM is more sticky still clear almost EW but not quite.

I didnt test yet today trying not to. I have one FRER left. Any advice or anything?

<a href=

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey there!

Did you happen to get a positive? What was you outcome. I'm currently in the same situation as you. I have no symptoms with the exception of more CM. And no signs that AF is coming anytime soon either. I took a test at 12 dpo (at least what I thought to be 12 dpo) and got a BFN. Today I'm 15 dpo and haven't tested again.

Curious as to what you found. Did I not actually ovulate, or did the egg never drop (became a cyst), which is why my period is late now?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo