Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Good luck! And whoops to the stream fail :-p

Night time where I am and I'm having so much trouble sleeping! Think I'm too eager to wake and see some progression on my tests... I tend to do smu where possible since I've always had stronger positives then. Come on morning!

7 years ago

I just did the digital and it came back "No - ". Feeling so sad right now. 2 days ago I got a faint positive and it wasn't just line eyes! I still have the test and I can see the line quite strong!

I'm only 9dpo so maybe there's still a chance? I'm having tons of symptoms that I don't normally have before AF. The most notable today would be sore boobs...I never get sore boobs before AF. I only get sore boobs when I'm pregnant! Plus I'm really flushed, cramping......

Is it possible to get a hgc surge during implantation???? I'm just trying to work out how I got a positive so early but now have a negative. Might have to google that.

7 years ago

I did some research and it looks like you can get a surge of HGC during implantation!!!!
------------
How Soon Can I Take a Pregnancy Test?

A pregnancy kit will test your level human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). The levels of this hormone will immediately surge following implantation. On the average, it may take 3-4 days after implantation to test positive on a blood pregnancy test. And it will take another 2-3 days to test positive on a urine pregnancy test.
------------
Maybe that's what happened? I just don't believe it was a false positive. I have too many symptoms and they just keep increasing, not decreasing!

7 years ago

I haven't heard of hCG surge?
Could be that digis require a higher amount of hCG to register though. Your frer was definitely positive though! Maybe just need some more time for it to increase!

7 years ago

Mother2onemonkey - the FRER picture I have on here was from my chemical pregnancy. I don't like FRER! I got the 2nd within the time limit, and then it disappeared! I did get FRER digital on sale and took one yesterday that was a "no-". It expires in August. Maybe that's why id didn't work? The test had a really bad chemical smell. I never had a digital one so maybe that's normal.

I could never seem to get an early positive with FRER with my previous pregnancies.

I bought some more store brand pregnancy tests today so I'm hoping I get a BFP again from them!!

UPDATE: I just took an Exact 4 days sooner test and it's positive!!!!!! Maybe even slightly darker than the 7dpo test!!! (I'm now 10dpo)
I just took the exact test and it's with SMU. I took a cheap internet 10miu test with FMU this morning and though I could see a "hint" of something, I really thought it was my eyes playing tricks. Lets just say, most people would have thought I was crazy if I said I saw something. LOL But, my SMU is a positive - no squinty eyes needed, but still very faint.

This is the trouble you get into when you start testing so early.

Will test again in a couple of days!!! :D

7 years ago

Congrats! Do you have a link???

I'm so nervous about a chemical pregnancy but I know I need to just stop stressing. My smu 12dpo was pretty much the same as my 11dpo but did another in the arvo and it's blazing compared to the others... My 10miu tests I just can't seem to get consistency on. Sometimes lighter, sometimes darker. May invests in one more box of frer since I do trust them and they're easier to compare. Once I've officially missed a period 2 days from now, I'll call up and try get a Beta done

7 years ago

Here's a link to the test: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=555953

I took the test with SMU this morning after about a 3 hr hold. I'm thinking this must be the time of day that I have the most HGC in my system. This is when I got my BFP at 7dpo and roughly the same time I got a positive at 8dpo.

I took another internet cheap test today when I got home and it seemed negative. The internet ones are suppose to be 10miu but I''m thinking they aren't or they are all duds. All they did was confuse me! I have one more Exact 4 days sooner test and one more FRER digital (which I'm thinking isn't as sensitive as the Exact ones).

Hubby wants me to wait a week before I test again... HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to TRY and wait until AF is due to test again. Then I'll be able to make an apt for a blood test :)

7 years ago

Sorry...I accidently created the above message twice. So, I've deleted text and I'll post a picture of the pregnancy test instead.. LOL

User Image

7 years ago

AF just arrived... So glad this cycle is over.

User Image

7 years ago

Well, I'm 99% sure I'm gonna miscarry. My 13dpo test is sooooo light. Still pink & positive yes, but I would have expected much darker by now. Boobs aren't sore anymore either.

Guttered :-(

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo