Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! 9dpo for me and my phantom symptoms have started. Underarm boobs killing me, slight aversion to foods, more aversion to smells, and I got a super faint line on a internet dipstick but I think it's an evap since I really didn't see it well till it dried a little. I get so excited at this stage and two days from now when everything goes away and all tests are stark white, I'll be totally bummed. I know I do it, but I can't stop.

Signed,
Ever hopeful POAS addict.

7 years ago

No sign of AF temp was high this morning.. If my cramping on 12 dpo was implantation should I have seen a bfp by now? I am 15 dpo today according to FF

User Image

7 years ago

another bfn.... don't know how much more of these i can take.. temp still high..

User Image

7 years ago

Took a CB test yesterday bfn, took one this am with fmu and I think there is a faint line...posted in my tests let me know what you.
I think I'm going to pick up a FRER today and see what shows. Really hope this is the month!!

7 years ago

Congrats Angel! That's a bfp without a doubt! Happy and healthy 9m lady <3

9dpo here. Still haven't tested this morning. It's cold and I'm in denial about getting out of bed haha

Not expecting anything to be honest. Really don't feel like this is my month :-(

Will update if there's any news.

7 years ago

So I ended up testing and I swear my IC's are playing a cruel joke on me. I could see a "bigfaintmaybe" within 2-3 minutes on both tests but I swear it was just the way the light fell on the test :-(
Definitely not convinced... I just hope that maybe it's the beginning of something? Haven't had anything like this on others I've done.
Haven't posted a photo, phone could barely pick it up since its that faint.

7 years ago

Angelahire - Most definitely a positive!! Congrats!!!!

Today I'm 7dpo (I think). I've got flushed cheeks (same as last cycle with the CP and same as my other pregnancies). I've had some dull cramps, but nothing as bad as last time...which might be good seeing as last time ended in a loss. I don't feel dizzy or sick yet which I did with the CP.......

I took a test yesterday and it was negative, however, it really was too early, and I used the cheap tests from the dollar store which are not the sensitive ones....they are 25miU. I got a positive last cycle at 8dpo with a sensitive test so I'll wait another day or so and maybe test with one of those. I say the test yesterday was negative, but I thought I saw something....but it was hard to tell because the tests seemed to have an indent where the line should have been which makes it sort of look like a line.

I'm so scared to have another chemical pregnancy! I know I've had one years ago and then had 3 successful pregnancies afterwards, but it still makes me nervous.

7 years ago

The wait is killing me! I have one test at home and it's not an early test so I know it'd be pointless to take it. All I can think of is going out and buying some early tests on my lunch break.

I need more self control! Chances of getting + right now is next to none. I have sensitive test strips coming in the mail but they seem to be taking forever to get here.

I'm 80% sure I'm pregnant...but then part of me thinks maybe things are just messed up because of the chemical pregnancy? I know I ovulated much earlier than usual.

Waiting, waiting waiting!!!!!

7 years ago

Ozcanuck - Thanks, our fingers are crossed that it sticks. Still Very faint , so you never know.

I completely understand your feelings, the TWW is torture. I went out and bought the tests this weekend, even though I had some ordered online as well... they will show up today I bet.

7 years ago

I went out on my lunch break and bought a pack of 2! They are the store brand, but the "test 4 days sooner" type. This is what I bought last cycle and I got a faint BFP at 8dpo. I've NEVER had much success with FRER....even when I had my other kids.

I held my pee for ages and nearly peed myself going to the pharmacy. I came back to work and took the test and I swear I can see the start of something! No point taking a picture because you probably wouldn't see it. I NEED to wait a few days to take the 2nd test (famous last words).

I just had another peek inside my purse (where I've stored my test LOL!) and although the time has passed, I can still see a hint of color where the 2nd line should be.....

I hope this one sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: The line that I "thought" I saw when I first took the test, keeps getting darker! It's been about 1/2 hr now and the line is darker! I would assume that it was an evap line but there was something there to begin with so I don't think it is.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo