Community post

Discussion

Discouraged

Does anyone just feel beat? We have only been TTC #2 since July..but last time it took almost 2 years, and 5 miscarriages and I just feel like, ugh, here we go again. And in the end, it is totally worth it, but still. I just wish I could be one of those women that just looks at their husband and BOOM they're pregnant. If this month didn't work (which I'm thinking it didn't) then I'm pretty sure our RE will start me on Femara next month..and that makes me nervous. I've been lucky and not had to use anything besides Glumentza to get PG and after 2 tries on Femara, our insurance stops paying. It just seems like so much to go through w/o any guarantees. I think I'm just feeling really down today, and had to get it out of my system. Thanks for listening!! This is such a great place, it makes me realize I'm not the only one in my situation, and there so much support. Good luck to us all!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I know it gets difficult to stay positive after a while and we are all allowed to have days when we feel just a little bit sorry for ourselves Hope its not a bad thing to say, but a least you know that you and DH are able to concieve and carry a child..... its just a really sucky journey!!!!

Chin up, if its really starting to get you down maybe you and DH could take a month off and try to unwind a little???

Take care, feel better

12 years ago

I can relate to most of your story. My Dh and I have also been TTC #2 since July. No luck...CP in August and nothing since. Im currently 11dpo but I just feel out again. Im not sure what's the deal. We are getting discouraged. Trying to keep my head up but its very hard.

TTC #2

12 years ago

My hubby and I have been ttc since June 2011.
The first 4 months we tried with nothing and then in October my doctor put me on clomid. We are going on 7 months of trying! This will be our 3rd cycle of clomid! I am taking it days 3-7 instead of 5-9. Hope this does the trick! Anyhow, I know your frustration! Just got to keep at it! It will happen! Try and stay positive!

12 years ago

I completely understand the feeling of not wanting to go through the process and just wishing the desired result would just happen. Its very VERY annoying when your best friend has gotten pregnant 4 times in the last 5 years while you've been lucky enough just to have one precious kid. Everyone else seems to just BAM get preggos. Its not always fair but its life. Don't ever give up. Keep praying and do your best not to get stressed over it. We are here for you :)

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo