Community post

Discussion

Need A Cycle Buddy..Someone else who has LONG cycles

Since we started TTC#2 in June, my shortest cycle has been 37 days. I'm averaging about 40, so I don't usually ovulate until CD 26-28..So I'd like a buddy (or more then one!!) that has an extended wait to ovulating..It just seems like it takes FOREVER and I'd love to talk to someone who is going through the same thing. I'm taking Glumetza (that helped us conceive DD) and hopefully it will shorten my cycles..Oh and I'm on CD6 today. Let me know if you want to be buddies =)

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey i also have long cycles, currently CD75!! 13DPO tested yesterday but BFN. Been ttc since Dec 2011.
I've recently found out about Soy Isoflavones so going to try them next cycle see if i can shorten them.
Used OPK's this month so know i ovulated around the 6/7th Oct.

My av. cycle length is 60 days and this is the longest one since ttc #2

I concieved my DD in 9 months of ttc.

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

I just recently heard about soy isoflavones as well!! I heard that are like Clomid, but not as expensive? Do they also cause a release of multiple eggs? I can't imagine twins, though I will take whatever God gives me, ya know? And I haven't "met" anyone who has longer cycles then me, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Supposedly, according to my RE, the Glumetza should shorten the cycles and lengthen my LP? IDK. Last month was my longest so far, and I've been on the Glumetza almost a month. Maybe it takes longer then I remember? IDK. I also think my endometriosis has come back, so thats big fun. It took us 20 months ( and 5 miscarriages) to conceive our DD. I'm read for it not to take so long, ya know? And I start testing on like 8dpo, so ridiculous. I had to promise myself that I wouldn't test until I was late, being let down is depressing. Here's hoping for BFP's for both of us soon!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes they are very similar to clomid. They are supposed to give you a healthier egg and help you to ovulate sooner. Not sure about multiple eggs i'll have to do some research on that.

AF got me this morning so im back to CD1 going to start taking soy CD3 and just see how it goes.
My LP is 14 days.

Sorry to hear about your mc's, i had 1 before my DD, also had what they said was a chem in March this year.

I did same started testing at 7DPO this time, i'm going to try and wait this time until at least 13DPO.

Fingers crossed for this cycle for us both

Nats xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo