Community post

Discussion

Secret Miscarriage

I am not, in any way, new to the world of miscarriage..In fact my most recent one (last month) would make #7 (#6 between my husband and I)....but for some reason...I didn't tell anyone, I just went about my business & I'm not sure why. Maybe because I know my husband is so scared about having another baby, or because it's happened so many times before or because I was in denial because the tests were so, SO faint. IDK. But now, I'm struggling to deal with it. It's been over a month ago that it happened & I just told my husband tonight. I'm not sure what stopped me. I just needed to get that out there..Thanks for listening.

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

awww hun. I totally can get where you're coming from. I'm 99.9% sure I MC this month as well - just a chemical, but still. I didn't tell the hubby either.

I understand why you kept it from him, and I admire your sensitivity to his feelings and not wanting him to be hurt again. The thing is though, you can't go it alone. I'm sure he wants you tell him so you don't have to hold all the hurt in. It's the same reason you kept it from him.

Hang in there babe. What was his reaction? everything ok?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo