Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

511 - 516 of 516 Replies

Hi Kungfu!

Woah i havent logged in in a while and the sites changed.

I just wanted to see if any of you ladies checked in.

Unfortunately I got sentenced to 100% bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy.. its been very depressing and very rough but I am determined to see it through.

6 years ago • Post starter

OMG OMG congratulations Prima! I'm so thrilled for you with the pregnancy (not so much about the bed rest). Whats been happening that you have been advised to stay in bed? Are you able to read/watch films etc...? how long do you have left?

6 years ago

Ohh, i was sure you Both had let Go of the thread and continued! now the website has changed Its layout and i always have to do search for our thread again! Im so Happy to see you check up occasionally as well. ?? Its a strange bond I created with people that I've never met and live in a different country but you always come up to my mind and I so often wonder how you are doing with your life's. So I continue checking even though with some
Longer gaps in between.

I'm quite amazed myself Kimber 22 ?? That you can actually grow so close to someone you never seen and only talked with from behind a screen.

But here I am again searching for our thread.
I'm yarning to hear updates. I guess by this time you have already delivered Prima? I hope you see this and let me know! Weird to say but I actually care a lot ?? I'm sorry to read about your bedrest restricts, I was also told to lay in bed with feet up in the air from week34 with my first one since they told me I was already in preterm labor by that time, with him
I still held out till 39weeks and my planned c-sectio. That sayd I never expected to have to wait untill 42 weeks with my second.

To update myself: it's going super well, smoother every day because honestly the jump from 1 - 2 was harder on me than I thought and I was experiencing my older son being slightly depressed despite being in love with his sister. Also from his biological dad living close by to moving to another country (wich has actually done wonders to his mental health, sad to say).
Dd will climb mountains before turning 1 as I have never met more stubborn, strong-willed, independent and a happy kid than her ???? She LOVES giving thousand kisses and then hitting you 100 times more. And I've never met a stronger child.
DS is sooo different that it is almost funny to see, being the most careful and sensitive, less independant, protective of his sister and so sweet, the first to jump up if someone is sad or hurt (and also the first to complain if he hit his elbow).

Please please, send updates Coco and Prima I would love to hear from you.

How is it going with your family and your little girl Coco?

6 years ago

Thanks Coco :) It slowely has started to sink in. So exciting it is and many things to think about now! Also I work now riding horses and doing tours so wondering what to do about that.

It will be a little over a year and a half between the two youngest ones :)
Now we have to decide if we want to know the gender or if we keep it a secret like last time :)

6 years ago

Primadonna! Where are you?
I so much want to hear an update from you!

5 years ago

I feel like I've finally come full circle.

I started this discussion almost 2 years ago and finally I have my baby in my arms

All the ladies I met along the way. Thank you so much for your love, support and encouragement.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo