Community post

Discussion

What were your symptoms just before your BFP??

Just would like to know what everyone else felt just before they got their BFP!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Face breaking out. Moody and emotional. Sore, heavy boobs. Tested 5 days before period was due and got 3 BFPs :) also, a strong gut feeling. I believe women now who say "I just knew".

9 years ago

Thank you for sharing! Currently 10dpo but my cycles are all over the place! Had two miscarriages and those BFP didn't should up until 18DPO, so hopefully everything I'm feeling is pregnancy related!! Been moody and emotional and that's never me, so praying it's a great sign!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, I will say that my positive came about 4 days before AF is even due. And its not that faint. So if you have a feeling, go with it. My last bfp was a chemical and I didn't test early so im a little nervous. Hoping this little one hangs in there. And I hope you get your miracle soon!

9 years ago

Good luck to you! Praying you get your precious bundle! Had a very faint positive test last night so all my symtoms were indeed pregnancy related! Tested 10dpo and will test again in a few days to give time for my levels to rise! Sore boobs, backache, pms cramps, twinges on sides, tired, butterfly feeling, and emotional! I've been pregnant twice but they ended in miscarriage and I've had the nervous/butterfly feeling all three times!! Giving God all the glory and praying our bean sticks with us and hoping to have a healthy full term pregnancy!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo