Community post

Discussion

Anyone conceive with 150mg clomid?

Been trying to conceive for 2.5 years, 2 miscarriages. Have started clomid as well as estradiol and progesterone when I ovulate. Currently 9dpo I believe, think I had a positive ovulation test so had blood drawn cd21 and will know the answer tomorrow. I have pcos, conceived the first time on clomid and the second on fertilaid, both resulted in miscarriage around 6-7 weeks. I never had clomid exaggerate my symtoms before and I've taken it 4 times, but everyone says the symtoms I'm having are exaggerations of clomid but I'm reluctant to believe that. Had lower abdominal cramps for a few days, started immediately after ovulation, lower backache, nauseated, dizzy spells, increased cm, extremely tired, and little twinges of pain every now and then on my sides. Would love to know if anyone thought they had symptoms from meds but they were pregnant!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Update: received faint positive last night at 10dpo, so all syntoms were pregnancy related! Giving God ALL the glory and praying our bean sticks!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo