Community post

Discussion

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

Hey Guys!

So I got my hands on a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Saturday was the first day of my period so I pressed down the M button until it showed 1 to indicate day 1 of my cycle.

My question is:

Has anyone used this thing in here?

And...do I just turn it on everyday and follow what it says or should I be holding down the M button everyday?

The instructions don't say much after it tells me to hold down the M Button until I see 1.

Please help!

1/6/2015 TTC #2

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

U won't touch the m button again til ur next cycle. Just turn it on daily and feed it sticks if it asks. It prob won't ask til cd6 or so. Just a warning, once u get a peak on ur stick, stop testing. It will keep asking for tests but the result will always be a second peak then it drops to high and low...all while u waste money on tests that aren't needed. Once u get ur first positive, every test after is useless.

With the sticks, dip them and count to 12. Replace the cap and lay flat for a cpl mins then feed the monitor. If u feed it too soon, the dye can pool and yield inaccurate results. Also, if u hit up ebay for replacement tests, buy expired ones. They still work just as well and are usually 1/3 of the price. I was using ones from 2012 for months and the results always coincided with my other opk's and temps. Never missed a peak!

Good luck! =))

8 years ago

Thank you! I am turning it on everyday and will continue to do so until it asks for a test.

Thanks for the test strips tip!!! Will look for them on ebay!!!

1/6/2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo