Community post

Discussion

March 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Baby dust to all and can't wait for positive news from EVERYONE this month regardless of what it is!! XOXO

63 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Shan, my best wishes for the delivery! I am so happy for you!

Jmolo, i am on 23rd week. When are you going to test? I hope the best results!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - you're already halfway through? Wow time really.flies. I'm glad the babies are still happy and healthy.

Shan - good luck with your induction. I bet you're getting excited to meet your little one.

Momto2angels - I'm glad you guys have one all lined up so they can monitor you more closely.

Hoping - how are you doing?

Jfmolo - I hope the rest of the TWW goes quickly for you.

Baby - thanks for making the new board.

Bens - Congratulations! I'm looking forward to hearing about your numbers.

AFM - AF showed up, which wasn't surprising. So now I get to start the BC for my IVF cycle in June. I'm super excited to start again even if I have a hard time remembering to take the pills. I think I'll have to set an alarm.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Shans - so nice to hear from you again! PLEASE keep us posted on the arrival of your little one!!!

8 years ago

so many exciting things happening! seems like everyone is moving along well lets hope for losts of BFP!!!

AFM i ovluated a day soon (cd14) then normal which was werid and then i wasn't expecting my period for a few days but she decided to come sooner (at least no guessing game this time) so i had a 27 cycle instead of my typical 30 (for the last year and half)

anyone else have this? maybe i'm over thinking it!

my DH is suppose to go get his numbers checked this week and if theres less then 20million active little swimmers hes gonna go on low dose clomid to see if it helps - has anyone's dh done this?

our clean eating plan is going really good! i'm down about 6lbs, didn't break out this month, no bloating from food so its nice to see positive changes!

we got april, may and some of june to try on our own (they want me on femara but i want to give my body a break) in june we go for our final testing and then ivf in july!!! ahhhh

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies!!

Hoping~my DH took a half clomid pill every mon, weds, fri for 6 weeks and it worked great for him! It raised his numbers and quality :)) he didn't necessarily have a low sperm count but his testosterone was low so it helped raise that which in turn raised his sperm count :) I hope that works for u :))

User Image

8 years ago

That's great!
Yes he's suppose to take half a pill too but daily! His numbers are up and down from 250 to 90 to 3! So maybe he'll just start it!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Keth- usually I don't test unless I'm a day late. I usually have a pretty good idea if I'm going to get my period and I don't want to waste a hpt and see a bfn.

8 years ago

Moving to the new board ladies, but....

April 1st 9dp6dt Beta 168
April 3rd 11dp6dt Beta 371!!!!!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie that is great! Congratulations!!!!!!

8 years ago

Hey all!!!

I did not fall of the planet but I did deliver a sweet little peanut on March 9th!

I'll put a picture in my HPT images!

So glad to see some more BFP's popping up! Good luck everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo