Community post

Discussion

March 2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Baby dust to all and can't wait for positive news from EVERYONE this month regardless of what it is!! XOXO

63 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Mrsford - good luck wit you IUI! I hope you get your BFP.

Bens - I've stopped testing for the time being but during my IVF cycle I'll probably test the day of or the day before just so I'm prepared for the call.

JackieT - Congratulations!! That's an awesome number. I'm sending you lots of sticky vibes. I hope your numbers go up nicely.

Momto2angels - welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you next FET gives you a BFP and that you will avoid any medical complications.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Let me kick off April with some good news..

I got my BFP!

After reading this thread yesterday, I mustered up the strength to just POS this morning. I had decided I needed to put myself out of my misery, and just know one way of another.

So I POS and it came back positive immediately. I don't go for my Beta until monday but at least I won't spend the entire day anxiously waiting that call.

APRIL - a time of new life - this is going to be OUR month ladies! Keep the BFP's coming...

8 years ago

Bens! Congratulations! So excited for you!

8 years ago

Bens: Congratulations!!!

Any thoughts on just creating a "2016 IUI/IVF" group so we don't have to keep starting new ones?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Bens! Congratulations woman!! Such awesome news! Happy for you!

Jackie, that's a great idea! I'll create that board and post the link shortly :)

8 years ago • Post starter

And here is our new link that WILL contain more great stories!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=672664

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Wow looks like there has been some exciting news on this thread. Jackie & Bens congratulations! I love seeing these happy results after the journeys we've had to take. It helps me stay positive.

Mrs.ford - good luck with your IUI!

Momto2angels- welcome to the group. I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your transfer goes well.

Keth- so glad the anatomy scan went well. How far along are you now?

2moms- how did the ultrasound and blood work go today? Hope those follicles are growing.

Afm I'm 7dpo so halfway through the horrid 2ww. I'm just trying to stay relaxed and not obsess too much. Hubby heads to the clinic on Thursday to have his sample frozen so that we'll be ready for IUI in April if I don't get my bfp this cycle.

Loving all the recent good news on this thread! Let's keep those bfps coming!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,
Congrats on the bfp! That's so exciting can't wait to hear the numbers!

Let's go April!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

@ Bens10 - Thank you and congrats on your BFP

@ Jfmolo - thank you for the well wishes!!

@ Margie - thank you. we have a high risk OB lined up and I was told that the chances of this happening again are very unlikely but I will be kept close tabs on!

Starting my estrace on the 6th :)

8 years ago

Hello ladies!! yay for good news in April :)))

Jackie and Bens~We have been on these boards month after month and it's so great to c u finally got ur BFP!!! Everything happens at the right time!! I'm SO happy for u both!!!

Jfmolo~yay for being Galway through the 2ww! I sure hope u are the 3rd good news this month :)))

MrsFord~welcome! Good luck with ur IUI :)

Momto2angels~I'm so sorry u had to go through that :( good luck with your frozen cycle!!

AFM~ I know some of you new ladies don't know me but I was on these boards a lot a few months back. I finally got my BFP after 7 failed IUI's and then finally a successful IVF cycle. So don't give up hope!! It will happen :)))
So we r finally down to 4 days until our little man is here :)) we r scheduled to be induced this Weds :) you ladies r all still in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to hear of more BFP's!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo