Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Trying_for_another ... I see a line . I have never seen an evaporated line though and I see several have voted it as evaporated. Maybe do a long hold and don't drink a lot and test again this evening . Baby dust to you !!!!!

Aquapd I counted yesterday as 1 DP0.

Lalou3tt3... Checking on you today . How are the Tatas ???

I am 2-3 DPO and still cramping and sharp pains . I did this in January like I said previously . Lots of slippery CM today . Could be left over swimmers exiting ???

8 years ago

Aquapd - don't count yourself out yet!!!!

Lalou3tt3 - you might want to hold off testing - 10 DPO is really close to implantation day (which occurs between 5 DPO to 9 DPO) so you might not have enough HGC built up. It's crazy hard but wait until day of AF less likely to get a false negative if you wait.

DM - that spotting could be anything. just relax and enjoy the signs :)

trying_for_another - I checked out the test - looks like an evap line. but don't give up hope!!! give it more time to build up that HGC!!! try again tomorrow - a test tonight would be less reliable.

Kentuckygirl - cm isn't an exact sign of anything - mine changes depending on how "excited" I am LOL -

Hubby and I 3 times between yesterday and this morning. Apparently he wants to make sure that this baby is made LOL. Stomach issues today though (my 6y/o was sick all weekend) so i'm pretty sure that I will be blah for the next day or so. I hate getting sick - I have too much crap to do LOL!!!

here's to LOTS of

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Korenelm I hope you feel better !!!

8 years ago

Yesterday I was so positive that I was going to get my due to some good symptoms and I started getting headaches which I got in really early pregnancy last time. Unfortunately this morning my bbt has dropped right down again but I tested anyways and it was .
I think is on her way as it's due today. So if I was preggers I should be testing postive by now as I'm 13DPO.
I am a bit gutted as it means I won't be having a baby this year now .
I'm 42 in a couple of weeks and realistically the chances of me conceiving naturally are probably dwindling but I'mnot ready to give up yet
Looking forward to hearing how the rest of you ladies go and wishing you all and

8 years ago

Hello Ladies :
I hoping to have a December baby also I am currently on CD 6 and it's my 2 nd month ttc my husband finally decided to get on board with it so I'm praying all works out I have a 7 year old son and almost adult daughters so it's been along time since I've gotten pregnant. I also had a tubal reversal that's how I got pregnant with my 7 year old son by the grace of God. So now I'm so excited and ready to have a baby or two

8 years ago

Hi,

So lovely of you ladies to still have had hope for me! Your prayers really made me feel so much better...

The pink spotting did not continue for me yesterday. And it just the one time. I'm not sure if implantation could happen at 13DPO unless I miscalculated my ovulation, which is highly unlikely. Should be some random harmone thingy especially common with my hypothyroid conditions. No spotting today so far. Tested this morning using Clearblue digital - BFN. I finished all the HPT's I bought this cycle. So I'm going to wait until Friday to test again if AF doesn't show up.

Annabelle: Please don't lose hope! As everybody suggests, don't think you're out until flow starts.

trying_for_another: I see a line!!! to you. and a lot of my prayers!! Test with an FRER or a digital one just to make sure!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

AnnabelleT yes it isn't over to AF shows. With my two daughters I didn't get a positive CD 32 .

Aquapd hoping AF stays away !!!!

8 years ago

Hello everyone!! Hope you guys are doing great and that the witch is staying away!!!!

Unfortunately for me at 9 dpo (yesterday) I began to have AF like cramps which is usually a sign that she is on the way. Which is fine because I didn't really expect to get it on the first try!

I do however have a question, if I am getting AF like cramps at 9 dpo then how could my body know I'm not pregnant yet if implantation could have still happened today at 10 dpo? Could this just be all of the progesterone in my body? They feel stronger than what I have been having and are slowly getting more like what I would feel during AF. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried? What could be causing this at 9 dpo when implantation may not have even happened yet? It has me very worried that implantation may never happen for me.

8 years ago

Kaimarie,

It could very well be implantation itself. I've heard that some women have AF like cramps during implantation. So wait for a few days and see how it goes. If you are temping and if you see a dip followed by constant raise, then it could be implantation and that would explain the cramping.

All the best! !!
for you!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Kaimarie, same as what DP said, it's kinda hard to tell with just looking at the symptoms because pregnancy and AF symptoms are so similar. For the past 2 months, I felt nauseated (which I've never felt in the past) at some point only to have AF show up. This month, I'm barely having any symptoms at all. I'm at 13 DPO today and I only have light crampings here and there (barely enough to register in my scale of pain). Then little tenderness in the boobs area and with some brown but very light spotting. And I'm still unsure what these all means to me.

Ladies, for some of you who uses different tracking apps, is having different menstrual period start date normal in your app even if you are regular? I'm normally 30 day cycle and I ovulate around CD17. however, this month I O'd CD 12. So, FF (fertility friend) says I should be CD1 tomorrow for the next cycle which would make this March cycle only 25 days - if I'm not pregnant. Glow says CD 1 will start this Thursday which gives me 27 days for this cycle. Only the Ovia app is going by my 30 days cycle count. Is this normal?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo