Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 74 Replies | Last Page

7 DPO as of today and also this is our first cycle actively trying haha
Here comes the journey of TTC for us! What a new adventure to be on

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome raedanjeude! This website has been great! I'm glad you joined us. let the fun begin.

CD 26 for me and my temps are still high...AF came out of nowhere last month on CD26 so I sure hope she doesn't show up today!!!

How are you doing scuba.chick? Any updates

User Image

8 years ago

Hey AK! Still high for me too! Eeek!!! AF due on Friday so it's a long wait yet! xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

I made it past CD 26 so fingers still crossed!! Temp dropped a tiny bit this morning but nothing huge ..

User Image

8 years ago

EEEEKKKK Af also due on Friday, and have got no normal AF symptoms yet.... Can't get my hopes up!!

8 years ago

Hi both,

Well I had awful cramps last night and this morning and I took my temp and it looked lower but I took it about 15 mins earlier than normal. So I took it again at the exact time and it is slightly up on yesterday so I'm going with that temp.

To be honest I really really felt like I might be pregnant this month based on how my body was feeling, but I think AF is on her way. I did a test today as I have no will power 12DPO - FRER - negative. I doubt I'll get a positive now :-(

xx

User image

This is my ignore month, where I dont listen to my bodys symptoms because then my hopes come up, but the only thing I really can not ignore are my breasts OMG they hurt, they ache they burn, I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

Just think it's less than 4 days now, we can do this. This whole TWW is just for a time for us women to go out of our minds thinking am I or am I not?? getting hopes up and getting low if AF arrived.

Best of luck though, most womens gut feeling could be telling you the truth. BabyDust!! xx

8 years ago

That's the same for me!

I was ignoring everything but my breasts are killing me! I can't even wear a proper bra today - I have a crop top stretchy thing on. How can that be and get a negative result today??? :-(

I had a cry on the tube this morning. :-(

xx

User image

I know, Boobs are the worst I can't wear my normal bra, my sports bra, go with out, can be on my side, cant walk, any slight material on the nipples HURTS like crazy, and any movement to the whole boobs, just kills me.

Maybe try on Thursday or Friday, just maybe your hormones haven't doubled enough. I'm going to stay positive for you!! fingers crossed xx

8 years ago

well 2 more days until af and my temp dropped this morning so thinking i am out this month plus bbs dont hurt that much today good luck for everyone who is testing this week

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo