Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! How this month going?? I just wanted to see how everyone is going.

8 years ago

Well I just started the tww been having right side for the last two days and got a +opk yesterday. Trying not to stress this week was hard both my husband car and my van broken down when I was driving them hope everyone is doing great and to everyone

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Sounds very unluck week for you and cars jeje, hope there not expensive to fix. and my fingers are crossed for christmas Babies!! I'm ovulating in a couple days, right now BD every other day, and a couple of time on the day of ovulation. Heres to knowing on my DH birthday!! Good luck!! Let's try and keep calm and not focus too much on it, it will only drive ourselves nuts.

8 years ago

How is everyone doing?? Starting a new cycle?? xx Had any luck??

7 years ago

Hi Miranda!

How are you?

Well I am currently 6 weeks pregnant! Eeeek! I fell a week after my 40th birthday. Have my first scan to confirm it is in the uterus, and have another scan next week to see if there is a heartbeat.

xx

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm sooo glad for you!!! I really am happy for you!! Best present! I wish you the best 9months!! For a happy healthy baby!!

I'm onto now another month, started new cycle monday 16th. I'm staying positive though!!

Best of to you xx and baby!! xx

7 years ago

Congrats scuba.chick!!!! That's great!!

I went to the doctor in April to see why its been almost a year without any luck and they found a tennis ball sized mass on my right ovary. I went on vacation right after the ultrasound so they scheduled my surgery when I got back and I go in next wed to have it removed. They know it isn't a regular ovarian cyst because it looks either solid or cream filled, not clear so it is either a tetranoma, or endometriosis. I asked her at my pre-op appointment yesterday what this means for my fertility and she said she couldn't answer that until after the surgery. So here i wait

User Image

7 years ago

Oh MY! I'm sorry about that AKHOPEFUL!

I wish the best for you!! Keep us updated!! Hope its nothing that could affect yourr fertility!! Best of wishes!!

7 years ago

Mind if I join? I just started cycle #2 of TTC with Clomid. My name is Candie. I'm 37 and have PCOS. My fiancée is 37 as well. He has three other children. We are trying for my #1.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Thank you ladies! I was in shock to be honest. Still hasn't sunk in. I think until I see that heartbeat I won't feel it's real. My ectopic was so traumatic with all the scans. Plus the sonographer told us not to get too excited yet, so we are holding back. Next scan is on Thursday. xx

AK, I'm so sorry that sounds very scary :-( But hopefully the surgery will bring some answers xx

Miranda - good luck with this cycle! I'm sending you all loads of baby dust. :-)

Hi sweetdreamer! Welcome to the group :-)

xx

User image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo