Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Yep I am out started to spot on to next month

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Oh bugger. :-( I'm sorry xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm afraid I'm right there with ya piglet :-( to another month of trying...I was just so sure I was going to get my birthday baby :-( oh well. Atleast I get to drink now :-p this is now my 9th month of trying :-( I don't know weather to give up completely or keep getting my hopes up every month just to get smashes again.

Scuba fingers crossed that your hormones just haven't doubled yet. After all you can implant clear up to 12 dpo.

User Image

8 years ago

Oh no AK! :-( Stupid witch! :-(

Don't give up, but maybe have a more NTNP cycle next. That's what I'm going to do if she shows.

I've just had to take 2 paracetamol because my boobs hurt so much. Excruciating! I'm still hoping. xx

User image

Hello to everyone! I'm glad I found this forum. One of the nicest and respectful ladies seems to be here.

I'm in my early 30s and so is my DH. This is our TTC#1 and would be our 3rd cycle of trying. I really thought that we were able to conceive last month. Most of the symptoms were there and my BBT remained high. Except AF showed up on time this Saturday, 3/5, exactly the same day my BBT went down - like clockwork. We've been married for about 10 years now. We married early but decided to finish school and ensure a career track first.

We didn't realize how this is not an easy task. We eat healthy, we work out, we see our primary care doctors and dentists regularly. However, it seems that this is not working out as fast as we hope for. It doesn't help that our friends and family are now starting to get pregnant by multitudes. I'm just glad that my family and his are not pressuring us (we also didn't tell anybody that we're TTC because of the pressure).

Same as you ladies, I'm hoping that this month will be the month. to everybody!

8 years ago

Hey WinterLJ I'm married in my early 20's same for my husband, we both have secure jobs, and also are TTC, now going on 6months, and AF due on Friday... When are you due AF?

I don't know how the universe works, but the more you TTC a child, the more people around you keep popping them out, which is rather frustrating,

We just keep our heads up, and keep trying, i guess.

Baby dust!! xx

8 years ago

Well my temp is definitely still on the decline but stupid witch still hasn't shown up. I know with this many days of dropping temps that she is close. I just wish she would get here already so I can start my next month :-P I may try a more relaxed month but the problem is I know we wont BD at the right times because it takes everything i've got to get DH to BD during the window now so if I wasn't watching the window Im sure we would bypass it completely.

scuba.chick your symptoms seem promising though!!! Sore boobs is a great sign... I get sooooo happy durring the TWW when I get nauseated or dizzy. I think I poke my boobs so much to see if they hurt that i cause them to hurt though

User Image

8 years ago

Hi AK, I'm joining you on the decline :-(

Started to spot, so it's just a matter of days. Just want it to hurry up so we can try again too!

xx

User image

I finally started to spot tonight I hope I get full flow in the morning! Then I'll be all set to BD on my birthday weekend and hope for a relaxing cycle!

User Image

8 years ago

I'm sorry for you gals who have started to spot, maybe you'll get your Christmas babies! I'm now two days away and still haven't started to spot, which is rather weird for me to not have started get, still not getting my hopes up, but my fingers are crossed.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo