Community post

Discussion

4 DPO...hoping for end of July baby. OBSESS HERE

View Full Post

Hi everyone!
I am, probably like everyone else, obsess during the 2 WW.
i thought I would start a new thread incase anyone wanted to obsess with me =)
We are trying for our 4th, my 3rd. This will be our 3rd cycle TTC. Even though this will be my 3rd this is all new to me because my hubby literally just had to sneeze on my for the first 2. =)

Anyhoo...
1 DPO-nothing
2 DPO- nothing
3 DPO- I was really tired, took a nap. Although both my kids were up the night before *rolls eyes*, bleeding gums, sinus issues (<---probably just the weather), heavy feeling

Now, I probably make up all these things in my head. Lol. I hope I am not the only crazy out there. =)

Please join =)

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

Congrats @MaxCT296! I haven't been posting in this particular forum, but I have been stalking it! I am so excited to see that you got your positive! (And such a strong positive too!)

I just got my BFP 3 days ago at 11dpo, so if you're looking for a bump buddy let me know!

Lots of sticky vibes your way!!

12 years ago

congrads newbeginnings..
Exiciting for sure! I have confirmation from the doctor today, who was also excited. My urine was as clear as my bottled water, but the line showed up in under a minute. He was suprised at how strong it came through with such diluted wee.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

@Max: congratulations!!!!! So happy for you :) I'm 9 dpo today yesterday and today had a real watery mouth its odd ive never had it before. Tonight started feeling queasy yuck! But idc if I'm.pregnant :)
Max what dpo did you test to get bfp??

Anyone else have great news???

User Image

12 years ago

I held out Emily, until 1 day after af was due, 15dpo.
We're just itching to tell...but know we have to keep it zipped for now.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Max! We are testing tomorrow. 11 dpo even though its super early but my hubby wants to so we are. If its beg we are waiting until a missed period. Well hopefully a missed period!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo