Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 111 Replies | Last Page

hi Music! Welcome! yay for first iui! how are you feeling! praying for u too!! are u on supplements now?

How's everyone else doing?

AFM - had my check up today - all looks good. If i don't hear by 8pm tonight then im good to take the first needle - 75iu at a time. I think i went crazy on google and read to much about OHSS and looked at all the worse case scenarios. It kind of freaked me out. Has anyone has any experience with this? Next check up will be on Wed morning.

Also, they told me they are hoping for 3 to 5 mature eggs by IUI time!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

Hoping- feeling better today. I'm trying to stay optimistic. DH went and gave his sample to be frozen as he cant just take off work to come with me when it's iui time. We were worried his counts would be low as he's been sick but they were very good so yay! I'm still worried about my fsh levels. We'll have to see what they are at CD10. I don't know what they are going to suggest. Research shows women with higher fsh levels don't have as much success with iui or IVF. Trying to staying focused on the fact that my antral follicle count was fine and my estradiol as well. Plus I've gotten pregnant once before on my own so I hope that's all in my favor. I think the estradiol and fsh have to be tested at certain times in your cycle. They get a baseline number between CD1-3 and then retest CD 10. My clinic calls and tells me the results over the phone. This week I have mid cycle ultrasound Thursday and the blood work as well as HSG on Friday. Started the clomid yesterday taking that CD5-9.

Music- welcome! Good luck with your iui tomorrow! This is my first iui as well.

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcomes:) Tomorrow if finally IUI day, hoping DH is able to produce a lot of swimmers! I keep feeling like I'm having ovulation pains todays and psyching myself out that I am going to miss the prime time and be too late. Otherwise, actually feeling good and ready for this, which is a good sign. I'm not on any supplements now, other than taking L-Arginine and COQ10, and DH is taking Fertility Blend for Men, COQ10, Vit E and C, and Fish Oil. He has borderline Morph and high DNA Fragmentation. I had high FSH and low AMH, however, my last results were all very much improved and considered "normal".

JFmolo, we seem to be in a similar boat as I have also gotten pregnant before on my own, but we're having trouble with #2. Hoping your results are good and your week progresses positively!

8 years ago

Hoping, good luck on injections! I haven't had OHSS (like you, I had read about it and had myself worked up over the fact that it could happen to me!) but if I remember correctly, Basia may have had a touch of it last year? She may have more info for you. Can't wait to see how you have responded to meds on your next appointment!

Jf, glad they were able to freeze his little guys and so happy for the numbers! That has to be a great relief for you!

Music, welcome to the group and wishing you much luck in your journey! We are here to support you!

Keth, how was your appointment today? You feeling well?

Bens, how are you doing dear?

8 years ago

I want to share something with you all:

Today I went in for my trial transfer for our next cycle. When the dr was squirting the water into my uterus, she got very concerned. She was taking many pictures, looking from different angles, frown on her face, all the rest. She eventually said that she was very concerned as it looked like there was still placenta stuck at the back of my uterus from delivering Isabella. Even squirting the water directly on that area, the "bulge" or whatever it was would not move. UGH! She said she wanted to go look at the photos she took while I emptied my bladder then she wanted to take another look.

Ladies, I was MAD. Mad that she saw that, mad that my OB didn't get it (which he even said he was concerned over a piece that he was having difficulties getting removed), mad at everything. I went to relieve my bladder and waited for 15 minutes for her to come back in. I decided to stop being mad and to pray. So I did.

She came back in the room, started the procedure again and there was absolutely NOTHING there! She said it looked great and perfect and she was so sorry for scaring me! I even saw what she was seeing the first time so it wasn't made up. Prayer work my friends! For those of you that are teetering on that edge of believing in God and what He can do, let this help you :)

That's all, I just wanted to share my story. XOXOXO

8 years ago

Baby! Wow what a story. Gave me goosebumps. I'm so glad it all worked out! The power of prayer is a beautiful thing!

I took my first needle yesterday. Piece of cake compared to my b12 shots. Didn't really feel anything yesterday. I was anxious before bed so some anxiety/fast heart rate but seemed okay. Hopefully we continue this way!

8 years ago • Post starter

Badypath! That is incredible!!! On all fronts, going in for treatment, for finding something concerning and then witnessing a miracle so quickly!!! God is amazing!

8 years ago

Sorry I haven't checked in lately! It's been a busy couple weeks! So we had our 3D ultrasound and baby boy looks perfect :) we also had our baby shower over the weekend which was so much fun! 27 weeks tmrw!

For all the new ladies, don't give up! We had 7 failed IUI's before moving on to ivf. It was a long journey and it was all worth it! Stay strong and remember it will happen :))

Baby path~I'm so glad it's wasn't anything! Praying works for sure! I prayed for our little miracle and I know he is from the Lord! I can't remember if you had frozen embryos from your last IVF...I was thinking u did, is that right?

Music~how did your IUI go today?! I hope we'll :)

Jf~ glad ur hubby had a good count :)

Hoping~I hope ur appt goes good weds :)) never heard of acupuncture for Med trying to conceive but it can't hurt so if he's comfortable doing it is give it a go :)

2moms~totally normal to have those feelings! I remember having them SO many times! We went through 3 years of trying and I dealt with both my sister in laws, my sister, best friend, and multiple acquaintances announcing pregnancies and it wasn't fun! But I hung in there and waited my turn and it finally came :)

User Image

8 years ago

Shan, unfortunately we did not have any frozen from previous cycle so huge prayers for this cycle to produce some healthy embies!!

8 years ago

Well, we had our IUI this morning and it went good. I didn't feel a thing, and it was very smooth and quick (had me lay there for 20 min. afterwards). I was a little disheartened that DH's count was 5 million, which they said was great, however, I have ready many articles that classify that on the lower end, but I know it only takes one. I have been having some cramping pretty much all day, so hoping that is normal?! Otherwise, I'll go in Friday for labs to check my Progesterone level...so here goes the 2WW!!!!

Hoping-so glad to hear the injection went well, hopefully it keeps going that way!

Shan- Hi! So glad to hear of your successful U/S, that is so exciting. Happy to hear your little guy is growing and doing well!

I am practicing and sending out positive vibes to all:)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo