Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Music- so sorry for your bfn. I had my blood test today and also got a bfn. ???? We have also decided to take the next month off though we won't get to try naturally because dh will be away during my fertile period. I'm honestly ok with that though as I feel like I just need a break. The only thing fertility related I need to do next month is get an MRI. After talking to my RE the radiologist who did my HSG couldn't tell for sure but I may have some kind of uterine abnormality so before I can do any more fertility stuff I need to get that checked. It works out that I'm ready for a month off. If all goes well with the MRI we'll try another IUI in March.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see some good news on this thread soon! Take care everyone and baby dust!

8 years ago

Music, i am so sorry for the BFN. Try to relax and enjoy the intercourses!

Jmolo, i am sorry for you too and i hope MRI shows that there is no problem. Good luck dear!

Babypath, it is so nice you are approaching! I had only gonal for eggs stimulation. I hope it goes perfect!

Hoping, i am wishing you for a bfp! Waiting for your results! Thanks for the advise with knitting. I wish i knew how, to make some cute things for the babies! I used to know the basics, but it seems to me difficult to start after so many years! I will talk about it with my mom. She may helps me to start!

8 years ago

Good mornng ladies,

Kethryes - I hope your mom can help. I also found youtube was very good for teaching how to knit. Any time I need to lear a new stitch I look up a video on youtube. I hope you're still doing well. I'm so happy to hear the babies are growing well.

Jfmolo - I'm sorry for the BFN. I hope they find something that they can easily fix so that your next cycle trying will give you your BFP.

Chaffins - I'm glad that the diebetic meds are helping and that you're wild little lady is still growing strong. How much longer until you get to meet her?

Baby - That sounds like a busy week. I hope everyone is recovering well. You must be getting excited to start your next cycle. I'm sorry I don't have any experience with the meds. I hope everything goes well for you though.

MusicLvr - I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope that your next cycle brings your BFP.

Hoping - I've hear mixed things about BDing during the TWW. DH and I never cut it out for our IUIs, I know for IVF they don't recommend it though. I'm more just disappointed that we have to keep delaying the IVF cycle. If I'm luckly they'll let me start in June, If not then it will be some time in August.

AFM - Well this has been a rough week. I'm up to over 6 pregnancy announcements and I think about 5 birth announcements. For the first time in my life I've started hiding and blocking people from FB. We also had a friend pass away suddenly early this week. DH and I have both been trying to work through our grief in our own ways but I'm looking forward to when I don't have to deal with that as well. we're attedning a celebration of life ceremony today, a few of the women in our small community are pregnant so it's an added layer of discomfort. On the plus side I could start testing this weekend. I don't anticipate a BFP but it would be a nice end to a truely horrible week.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hey Ladies!
Still here just haven't had a chance to sit down and reply!

Music - so sorry about BFN - sounds like a break might be a good thing! I wish you the best of luck! Keep Us posted!!

Baby - oh no, seems like u've had a rough few days, how's everyone doing?? I"m glad you are fast approaching - when do you expect to go in for your baseline? No clue on your med protocol - i just did the gonal-f and i felt fine! legit no side effects, expect minor bloating and "maybe" just a bit cranky as my DH would say lol. Is this a new protocol for you this time?

Chaff- glad to hear its going well - to bad about the meds but whatever you need for the baby! just over a month left!

JF - sorry about your BFN - I'm glad you are okay with the break -- did they tell you anything else about the MRI??

Keth - there are so many cute things - my MIL also loves to knitt! I wish i knew how!

Margie - oh man girl i feel for you lots of huggs and prayers sent your way!! Hey you never know what could happen! keep us posted!!!!

AFM - i think i will test tomorrow! DH bought the tests lol he's away this weekend and doesn't come home til tomorrow night so it'd be a lovely surprise. Regardless monday i go for BW too.
Sympotom wise - its so up and down. I've been so positive and then like 2 days of negativity hit me and i decide one more month of this and then IVF for march if they also us. But then my boobs are so sore!! I had student (5 years old) give me a hug and I was in pain. I'm super bloated, I'm peeing lots (but I'm drinking more than usual) and then this whole week i've been in bed by 8!!!! I can usually last til 930 but like been lights out all week. I"m also on progesterone so i'm not over thinking it.

As a mentioned before we didn't look at our IUI numbers - but man am i ever tempted to open them up! only 2 more days!! LOL
I'm leaving it all in Gods hands just saying my prayers and keeping the faith as high as it can be. I know he has a plan and timing for us. I just really hope it's sooner then later!!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Some of you might remember me as one of the regulars up until a couple months back. Around my EDD of my last angel I took a break from the forums. It's been really hard as it seems there was a spike in pregnancy announcements at that time too and I just had a really hard time. Since then I've still been racking up the BFN's. I'm starting my 7th IUI cycle with clomid, follitism, novarel and IUI. I'm in cd 6 so IUI should be around Friday next week. Last week I had my second HSG in hopes it gives me the same result we had last year when we had HSG. I got pregnant the next cycle but it ended in mc. So hopefully I can get pregnant with my thb! If this cycle doesn't work he will do 1 more IUI before we move on to IVF. I have an IVF consult on the 24th month to get things moving just in case. I have to travel 3 hours to my re and for the IVF retrieval and transfer I would have to travel 7 hours! So really hoping one of these last 2 iui's do the trick

Good luck everyone. So happy for those of you who got your BFP's. And Fxf those of us who are still working towards a BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hey ladies... Bright and ealry 6am over here. Just poas! I was so nervous.

I did a clear blue digital. It said not pregnant.
I took it apart and I see 2 extra lines. So I've no clue what that means!

I've uploaded it. Anyone use these or have opinions.

Image ##510838

Thanks so much

Hi ladies,

Sorry to keep disappearing. It's been rough over the last couple of weeks. Thanks to all of you for sharing your concern and joining me in my frustration. It was incredibly comforting to see that I wasn't alone going through such a terrible experience.

babypath- hooray for baseline soon! I don't have any experience with gonal-f, just the follistim. Sorry!

Margie- I'm definitely seeing a ton of announcements this week too. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you get a BFP to help turn this week around.

Hoping- I really can't tell from the pic. Do you have another test to try? FX tightly for you!

Jfmolo- sorry to hear about your bfn :(

Keth- I hope you're not going too stir crazy on bed rest! Feb is almost here!

Musiclvr- sorry to hear about your bfn as well :(

Chaffinsl- It's getting so close! Glad your meds are working and your little one is active!

ttclate30s- welcome back and good luck!

afm- I'm doing much better; thanks so much again for everyone's concern. I still have to avoid a lot of quick or bouncy movements, but I'm not in constant pain any longer and didn't end up in the hospital or anything like it could have been.

The pain got increasingly worse through what I think was O day and then started slowly improving. My luteal phase is usually pretty short (11ish days) when not taking estrace, so I expect to see AF pretty soon (as early as today or tomorrow). I never know with her though, she's all over the place. I really hope I don't have to do the Provera to induce a period again, because I was really ill during CD1 from that.

The nurse did not mention anything about compensation, but she did say she was going to talk to the doc about the other office's mistake(s). I haven't heard from them since, though I wasn't supposed to. I'm just supposed to call on CD1 to learn the new plan. I may ask. Thanks again ladies. I appreciate all of you!

8 years ago

So sorry that happened 2mom. That's a pretty big screw up by your clinic. Hopefully they will do the right thing and comp you some of the Rx's this cycle. Glad your pain is better hang in there

Hoping-fx this is your BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Quick update. BFN on blood test. I'm so upset and furstrated right now... Ughhhhhh why is this so hard. It sucks so much!

Hi Ladies,

Random question, do any of you ladies regularly have a cold/ cool to the touch abdomen? I asked some of my fertile friends and they said that was weird.

Hoping - I'm so sorry you got a BFN on your blood test. they really suck. I hope that your BFP comes soon.

2moms - I'm glad to hear that you're recovering. I really hope they comp you something for this awful experience.

TTC- welcome back. I can understand taking some time off from here. I've been in and out since my last failed IUI cycle in November. I just really needed a break. I really hope the HSG works for you again and this time you get your thb. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM - Well the celebration of life and the after party(wake?) were about as bad as I thought they were going to be. The ceremony itself was tough for the obvious reasons of it being super emotional, the party was tough because there were the pregnant ladies there. Plus a lot of the guys there started telling stories about how easy it was for them to conceive their first child.. and their second. I got to hear all about the benefits of midwives vs doctors and pregnancy symptoms and how they'll get worse for the lucky pregnant ones. I also had to deal with a conversation about how it's unfair that back home(in canada) they would have to pay for U/S pictures of their babies. I mean really? I think it's unfair that I have to pay to even get to that point but hey what the heck lets talk about how unfair it is that you can't get pictures for free.
Now that I've gotten some of my anger out, I also may have seen a faint line on a test today. it was super faint and didn't really have colour but I'm pretty sure I saw one. it was within the time limit. Either way I figure I'll find out for sure within the next few days. If it was just a trick of the light, or line eyes then I won't have to wait long to find out.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo