Community post

Discussion

Anybody through ovarian drilling/ D&C

Hello there, I have been ttc since April 2013.
Delayed AF in August which made me go to my OB/GYN who already had confirmed PCOS in 2008. Anyways we started provera to induce bleed and then she referred me to an RE for further work up .did 6 cycle of clomid with 3 of them with injectables to no avail.
Tried iui but DH count is good and nothing came out of it.
Took April 2014 rest and did a regular ultrasonograph in May which showed a 7mm uterine polyp( wth :((( )
So got a D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling (remove cysts) this june.now waiting for another cycle to start .

Anybody else who has been through any of it and had a sucess story ??
Thanks in advance .. Much love!

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello, I have PCOS as well and been trying to conceive for two years now. Ive done like 7-8 years of clomid and still nothing. I reached 250mg of clomid and ovulated ONCE thru this whole time with a HCG trigger shot. Recently, in July I was recommended to have surgery since the clomid did not work. I had a laparscopy procedure, and a hysteroscopy along with ovarian drilling. This was on July 24. On August 6 I was started with clomid again, but only 100 mg of clomid this time. In the past I was never able to ovulate with this low dosage, but surprisingly i did. I had an appointment on August 18 to get an ultrasound and trigger shot but i ovulated on my own for the first time on the 17th, so no shot was needed, and from both ovaries!!! Now im at the two week waiting point and will be able to take a test on Labor day which I will be 15dpo. I honestly think the surgery helped tremendously and believe that I have conceived. Feel free to see my symptoms on my page.

Hope to talk to you soon!!!

9 years ago

Hey Sheila it's sooo good to know someone as myself! Not that I'm glad about it happening to u.. But I'm very happy knowing that it worked for u:)
They drilled 4 holes in each of my ovary and the operation was on the 20th of June and I waited till 26th July for my period after which they started injectables but the follies were still in no mood to grow :( it stopped at 10mm and some mid cycle bleeding due to low progesterone caused the cycle to be cancelled :(
I'm waiting for AF to start afresh..
I'm very positive that u may get ur bfp this cycle :) please keep me updated!! It gives me soooo much hope :)

All the best and baby dust

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo