Community post

Discussion

Going through my ttc journey with fertility treatments...

Hi everyone
Just wanted to start a forum and build friendships to help ease all this ttc stress . I'm sure there maybe some like me who would do good with some venting
So this is the place... Looking forward to some amazing time with you beautiful ladies !! :)

Just some start up on me :

Ttc since last April -May (2013)
Been through clomid/ metformin/ letroz/ menopur/ iui/ lap/ dye/ hysteroscopic polyp removal/ ovarian drilling!!

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hey! I think this is a great idea. I'm 31, we've been TTC for a little longer than a year (although it's been closer to two due to the military sending him off for some time). I was on the pill for about 9 years or so before that so my body didn't seem to handle being off of it at first. I have been on progesterone for two months (during my luteal phase as it seems I might be low) and they just discovered I have a polyp in my uterus and therefore will be having a Hysteroscopy in the next few weeks.

How was your hysteroscopy? How long did it take to recover? How long until you were able to start trying?

Babydust to you :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo