Posts by sherzeem

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Your age when you first conceived

This is just for fun .. We could share when we first conveived and give some hope to ladies who think that tim ...

15 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anybody through ovarian drilling/ D&C

Hello there, I have been ttc since April 2013. Delayed AF in August which made me go to my OB/GYN who already ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Going through my ttc journey with fertility treatments...

Hi everyone Just wanted to start a forum and build friendships to help ease all this ttc stress . I'm sure th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cd11 scan

Hey there I'm doing a femara n injectables cycle this time and went in for my cd11 scan which showed two folli ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Going through my ttc journey with fertility treatments...

Hi everyone Just wanted to start a forum and build friendships to help ease all this ttc stress . I'm sure th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Injectable cycle anyone

I'm on femara and injectables this cycle. Looking for cycle buddies :)

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone on injectables and conceived?

Hi everyone, so I'm on cd7 of my new cycle and been on letroz( cd3-7)+ menopur injectables (cd6-9) along with ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Polyp removal

I recently got a 7mm uterine polyp removed along with a D/C through lap and dye... Anybody who conveived after ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ovarian drilling

Anybody ever got ovarian drilling done.. Has it help you conceive??

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ovarian drilling experiences

I'm advised lap and dye and ovarian drilling after 6 failed clomid and injectable cycles. Just need ur precio ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago