Community post

Discussion

Going crazy with the waiting! anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey there!
It's so good to be here and know I'm not alone!
Today is CD 24 and I'm about 12 DPO.. AF is supposedly coming in 3 days and I'm soooo nervous, I wish it'll never does! Been ttc for 4 monthes now and this is so far the hardest tww ever!!!
i'm dieing to test.. anyone else to wait with me?

73 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Queena, hope that no showed up!

Kcl1234+wbbtbm ;-), good to have u and

AKHopeful: I wish that one of your coming tests will soon be positive.

I have nothing special to report : no symptoms here but hopes...

Szonja

8 years ago

Hi everyone, so glad i found this site. Im 35yrs old and 5dpo today. 

The last 4 days ive been Tired all day but cant sleep soundly like i normally would - i feel myself tossing and turning, constant faint nausea although when i wake in the morning i feel horrid until I eat, have had a little diarrhea the last 2 days (only once a day though), faint headache that comes and goes and cramping like period pain which was present all day 1,2,3dpo...but today off and on. Im bloated and feeling grose and chubby lol oh and Gas....passing wind more than id like lol and burping. 

Boobs dont hurt yet.

Normally im fine this time of the month, i usually get tender breasts and bowel movements the 2 days before my period hence why I think i might be preggas!

Has anyone else experienced these types of symptoms at the same stage? Ive read a few posts and im seeing people write thst its the progesterone that causes these symptoms. ....i dont know how that can be the cause when someone has never felt it before?

8 years ago

Hi All... God these last few hours to wait for testing are killing meeeee!!
no AF so far Szonja! I'm so restless and nervous I'm literally losing it!
WhiteBe, you should remember that every woman is different.. and your symptoms look so promising..
keep the hopes up everyone!
i'll let you know of my result tmrw..
take good care ladies..

8 years ago • Post starter

Queena when are you testing today? Or are you waiting until tomorrow now?

8 years ago

Danibre33 I mentioned in one of my replies that I decided to be patient just one more day.. I'm too afraid of tht BFN again..
i'm testing on the 13th at 7:45 AM
how about you?

Oh sorry I didn't see that! What cd are you on the day you're testing? I'm 6dpo. Not sure when to test. I've always put it off for the same reason as you not wanting to be let down. Friends are always like why aren't you taking a test and they just don't get how frustrating it is to take one and see the negative results. I'm thinking next Friday the 18th. I also have my annual appt on the following Monday which would be 15dpo so I'll have them test there as well. I just really want this time to be it! So excited to hear about your results tomorrow! Please post on here right away!

8 years ago

Queena, fingers crossed here: will check on you tomorrow morning!
Danibtee33, I think 13-15 dpo will be a perfect timing! Few mete nights and days to survive. ...

Szonja

8 years ago

Few more...huh

Szonja

8 years ago

WhiteBe: I think if u feel stg u have not felt before at the same days of your cycle:its good news and promising sign!

Szonja

8 years ago

thank you so much girls I really appreciate it ^^
umm... just so you know our region timing here is GMT+1 coz i dnt where u guys live and I may seem like too late or something.
anyways, Danibre tmrw I'll be 17 DPO (according to my phone app) and CD 30 and hopefully 4 days late on my period!
I tested on 13DPO (bfn)
so I'd say be alittle more patient.. bittenress of waiting is less painful than the disappointment of the early testing..
Szonja its so nice of you, Im' praying for you too ^^
see tmrw girls! xoxo

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo