Community post

Discussion

Going crazy with the waiting! anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey there!
It's so good to be here and know I'm not alone!
Today is CD 24 and I'm about 12 DPO.. AF is supposedly coming in 3 days and I'm soooo nervous, I wish it'll never does! Been ttc for 4 monthes now and this is so far the hardest tww ever!!!
i'm dieing to test.. anyone else to wait with me?

73 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Ohhhhhhhh Queena, I am so-so sorry for the confusion. ...I Cross all my fingers crossed for you and still hoping that everyting is ok with the pregnancy! My thoughts with you! Keep us posted!

Kcl- how r u? Keep us posted!

I have checked again and I have my second BFN...as of this morning....I am so sorry...AF I think is on her way. ...

yo all of you!

Szonja

8 years ago

queena I can relate! I am only CD 32 and 17 or 18 DPO because I used OPK's and I still haven't started yet. I am usually a 28 day cycle. I keep getting . I am to the point now that I wish would just show up so we can start another month of trying! I called my doctor and she cant see me until February! I have convinced myself to wait until Monday to go in for a blood test because that would be the magic 22 DPO and I should at least know something by then! But this waking up every morning with then POS all to find another is driving me CRAZY
Goodluck to everyone!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey All,

Thanks for the congrats, super excited, but I still worry AF is still going to show up, should be due by tomorrow, every time I feel something I have to rush to the bathroom and check .. luckily just CM till now. haven't retested yet, will wait till I am really late. Have also booked a Dr's appointment, so should know for sure early next week.

Dainbree thanks, - have been trying for 3 months so I have been really lucky! you are testing today? Wish you luck and lots of baby dust!!

Queena - I am sooo sorry!!! it must be horrible having confusing results, I think your right to see the Dr since AF is already so late. fingers crossed.

Szonja- sorry for the bad news, and disappointment, hopefully still early. keep us posted if AF arrives or not! Thanks for checking out my picture :-)

8 years ago

Danibree- tomorrow is finally your day of testing! Wish u a
Thanks kcl it is very nice of you! Do not panic! With positive test there is no AF coming ;-) believe in your pregnancy!

Szonja

8 years ago

Well, today is 11dpo and I tested. Bfn. Going to be a really hard day for me. I kept my attitude really hopeful and positive this month because I knew I had my cycle totally figured out finally and we did everything right. If we didn't do t this month I don't know what else I could have done because I know I'm ovulating based off my temp and charts plus OPK. Scares me about what else isn't working right. I never thought it would be this hard. It only gets tougher every month I don't conceive. Sorey for the negativity ladies I'm just really sad. I really hope some of you get your positive this month we need some hope!

8 years ago

Dear Danibre - I am so sorry....
I know how you feel...since no AF showed up today I went to have a beta test to stop the agony...Now I am crying to hear it is really negative....
But promise me that from tomorrow we keep our head and spirit high for the next round! Tomorrow....
(exept of course if 11 dpo for you was too early... and.... - then I will cheer up!)

hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

8 years ago

Oh Szonja I am so sorry! It's ok, my friend, you can try next month! Don't let the disappointment bring you down, we're here together until we all get our positives! Also you danibre, don't be sad, maybe it's just too early..
Akhopeful, what's going on with you?
And Kcl and the others?
As for me.. im testing for the last time tmrw morning. Im getting sick of these hpt negatives.. I just don't trust them anymore! Unless they're positive of course lol!
Come on girls cheer up! Smile and bring your spirits up up up high in the sky!
Enjoy your time with your husbands and get close together.. because when kids come.. youll just have no time!
Hugs!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Queena, your words helped a lot! Good to be with you all girs! Hope dies last as they say...so from tomorrow I am to believe again.
I cross my fingers (and toes) for all of you testing! Hope to see a lot of BFFs in coming weeks (and months)!!! Comfort me pls with your good news - I need a lot of

Szonja

8 years ago

Hey everybody, I am new to this site and new to this baby making business. My husband and I have been ttc for three months and I am currently 10dpo. I have been crampy, moody, pukey, smell of different kinds of food make me throw up, I have had major headaches,my boobs and muscles ache and nauseous for five days 24-7. I am cautiously optimistic but because my cycles are irregular I'm not sure when I should try taking a test. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks ladies!

8 years ago

Welcome niki nicole, wow ur symptoms r so promising, what's ur average cycle length? I think u should test at the first day ur period is due, if u dnt know when is that wait until 18 dpo or 22 dpo so ur sure of ur reslutls. We dnt want u to have a false negative..
Wish u the best! Please keep us posted!
As for me, I'm 22 dpo and I just test and nothing... still bfn! Definitely going to do a blood test tmrw!
How's the rest?
Come one girls where r u?
Take care!
Hugs

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo