Community post

Discussion

Going crazy with the waiting! anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey there!
It's so good to be here and know I'm not alone!
Today is CD 24 and I'm about 12 DPO.. AF is supposedly coming in 3 days and I'm soooo nervous, I wish it'll never does! Been ttc for 4 monthes now and this is so far the hardest tww ever!!!
i'm dieing to test.. anyone else to wait with me?

73 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Hello nici-nicole, with irregular cycle I would try to wait also till dpo20...bfns are so painful to see and having doubts (that it was maybe too early and the negative is false) is also so difficult...So try to wait as loooooong as you can.

Queena, I am so sorry for the situ you in... I hope for the best and still even my toes are in cross... Go for a beta - then you know for sure...!

AKHopeful, Danibre33, Babydreams36 - how are things moving? Thinking of you!

kcl - do not forget us! How are you doing?

best wishes and to all!

Szonja

8 years ago

Hey All,

Things are going well here just starting to feel really really tired. and have been starting to nap in my spare time. No other major symptoms, boobs a bit sore, but less sore than with PMS.

I went to the Dr and got my blood work done yesterday, but it takes about 48 work hours to get back to him so I should probably go back to the Dr on Tuesday.

I poas again, and definitely BFP, and AF did't come yesterday :-) so its starting to sink in.

Thanks Sonzja for your positive words :-) So sorry it didnt happen for you you this month, and fingers crossed for next month, stay positive and don't let it get you down.

Welcome niki nicole - sounds like positive signs, Wait as long as you can bear before testing! BFN's are really heart wrenching! Good luck, and keep us posted how you go

Dainbree33 any news from you? you should be 12 or 13dpo now? have you retested or have you managed to hold out? fingers crossed for you.

Queena - any update? did you make your doctors appointment? any news whats going on?

8 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm 10 or 11dpo today, anyone had increased saliva, dry throat AND thirsty? I feel like a camel!!!

8 years ago

Welcome silver flamerider, I didnt experience any of wht u mentioned, but I read abt other women having thirst as a symptom! Good luck!

So happy for you KCL!! Take good care of urself these days!

For me, I did the beta hcg blood test this morning.. im impatiently waiting for the resluts..!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Af is here ladies so I'm out until 2016. Hope some of you get your bfp for Christmas! Baby dust to all.

8 years ago

Negative blood test results.. 10days late!
I can't understand what's happening with me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Danibree and Queena - I am so sorry for the bfn...I share your pain! Let us do together the next (and hopefully last) ttc round! I will call it a "Lets do it together! " group! I hope that all of you will be joining me there!

Queena, have no idea how and what is happening with you.. .I hope that the doctor wil have a clear answer. I am sending to you all some positive energy I have already gained!
My thoughts are with you!

Szonja

8 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I jump in. I feel like I've been TTC forEVER. I have a son, he is 2 1/5. Only took us 1yr to conceive after 1miss and 2chems. Now it's been 2 years for #2, had a late miss :( and a cancer scare :( 10dpo today, POAS was neg. I'm SUPER emotional and super THIRSTY. Otherwise feel normal, and deeply discouraged. Hoping so hard for an Xmas miracle. EDD would be 8/29-9/1. Just feeling really down today and thought I'd reach out. This board has always been a comfort to me, helping to remind me that there are so many women going through similar struggles. How is everyone doing??? (((Hugs)))

User Image User Image

8 years ago

Sonja yes please make that board and I will jump in! I'm estimated to ovulate next on 1/10. Let me know when you make it and I will get on it and we can all stay together through the bfn and get to see our forum friends get their bfp!!! I love it!

Welcome teamsuperbaby! This board is full of support!

8 years ago

Im 14dpo today....did a test at 6:30am and it was a faint   . Went to docs at about midday and again got a faint   ... ..had blood tests done and will get those results in 2 days...but at about 4pm i did another test myself and this was a little darker 

So i can't see how 3 separate tests can test a fake positive and im 400000% im up the duff!    

Very excited, extremely nervous and of course feel blessed.

Please everyone, listen to your bodies and dont listen to those telling you that what you're feeling is just in your head. I felt horrible for my 2ww, and i feel much better now...point is, it wasn't all "all in my head"

Goodluck, and   to you all xxxx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo