Community post

Discussion

1 DPO looking for tww buddies!

View Full Post

Anyone currently in the tww!

51 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 51 Replies | Last Page

I am feeling ok, I had some light abdominal cramping a few days ago. Overall a little tired, so I've been having some good rest

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes, Lucy get plenty of rest! Doh you still have creamy cm, when did it stop?

8 years ago

OK ladies I think I'm out! I have a pinkish yellowish cm and it's 9dpo, now 10. Af is due On the 21st. Creamy cm is now gone. I feel like I have a upset stomach. It's just not a good feeling. I guess it's back to the drawing board for me AF coming early.

8 years ago

Vontrell14 that is a good sign the pinkishpinkish yellow cm. I read other women who got that and BFP

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Pink could also be implantation bleeding as well, don't give up till AF comes!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Amber and Lucy I need that encouragement! I wanted to test just to see of course I got a bfn...so I'll just see how long this cm last it's only when I wipe but it's yellow pink, lol AF isn't due until Sunday I need a new hobby until then.... Hoping For A bfp!!!!

8 years ago

Hi. I am 3/4 dpo. It is my 5th month trying after miscarriage. Only thing so far is lots of creamy cm. Not too anxious yet. Christmas and lots of work keeping me busy. I ovulated around 1230am on 15th..I know. I was awake. Bd on 12th and 14th. Should work. Will see.

8 years ago

Hi utnurse1 I am glad people are still joining the group.L As always happy Tww and ...to you.???? Keep us posted...

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Hello All, **May have a bit TMI in here just a warning**
Sorry I’ve not been as active as I’ve previously been. I’m just really confused as to what’s going on with my cycle. was expected to show on the 16th, CD 32 but it didn’t just a bit of spotting when I wiped (TMI). I had the same symptoms (nausea, increased thirst & hunger), lower backache, sore hips, lower backache, sore throat, full/tender/sore bbs, sensitive nipples, and fatigue. Normally around this time I experience big time AF cramps, but I got nothing. I felt as though would show. I didn’t have any cramps but the pressures I normally get with AF were there. I was constantly running to the bathroom to check but again nothing. Late into the day I notice light brown tinge spotting so I knew for sure AF was about to make an approach.
The next day 17th, CD33, I experienced brown discharge that turned dark red. I considered this to be a light flow compared to my regular cycle. Still no cramps and the same symptoms as before and I realized that the flow wasn’t enough to fill a pad or use a tampon. The next day, the 18th CD 34 the spotting had lightened but was still dark in color (brown mixed with red) and the same symptoms as before. I took an IC HPT and stark white BFN. Today is CD 35, and I’m experiencing the light discharge (brown in color) only when I wipe. I also noticed once that the discharge is stringy (like EWCM) but dark in color. I still have the same symptoms, no cramps, and slight abdominal pressure. I’m not sure what’s going on as nothing like this has happened before. I read somewhere that it could be my uterus lining was too thin causing abnormal flow or anovulation. Wondering if I should make an appt with my ob/gyn. I’ve been tracking my temps since the 16th just in case this is an actual period.

<a href=

8 years ago

Hello all! Well Af..showed up and out early so It looks like I'll be trying for a September baby....Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo