Community post

Discussion

1 DPO looking for tww buddies!

View Full Post

Anyone currently in the tww!

51 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 51 Replies | Last Page

Hello LucyStewy! Yes I dunno why these darn test have to be so expensive.. Or why I'll continue to buy them no matter how much they cost. I've heard of soft cups but not really sure how they work. I bought preseed to use this cycle but left it home when we went out of town... Along with my OPK and BBT. I already started my clomid and didn't want it to go to waste so I kept taking it. I'm sure it went to waste anyways but there's nothing feeling bad about it will do. Just staying optimistic about future cycles is all I can do. How are you feeling?

<a href=

8 years ago

What are soft cups?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

They are used for periods... In theory they hold all the menstrual fluid in place... But while trying to conceive can help the swimmers stay up by the cervix.. It wasn't very romantic, but possibly helped for my bfp

8 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!! How is everyone feeling? I'm doing ok. I have an office Christmas party to attend album looking forward to that. I woke up this morning and my entire body ached as if I was coming down with the flu! ???????? As far as symptoms, sore/full bbs, sensitive nipples, lower dull backache, right nostril stuffy, creamy cm, and a bout of nausea. Everything else seemed to have subsided other tha feeling like AF will be here soon. I'll keep track and post later tonight. Hope you are doing well.. Keep us posted on how things are going.

<a href=

8 years ago

Glad to see that someone has gotten a BFP Congrats!!!! As for me i'm not exactly sure what's going on! This is my first cycle using opks and preseed. Since I used opks when I knew I was Ovulating (according to O calculator) I never got a negative result, well 11 days later still positive opks. I thought that was so weird so I broke down and made my friend take one and her opk was BFN. So I decided to TEST, YES AT 6DPO! I wasn't expecting to see any result only symptoms I have is that im gassy and lots of creamy cm and some mild lower back pain. There was the faintest line in the test window. Now I posted some of my results. I read that if you test at 6dpo if positive it would be faint I will retest every two days now because im eager to know...AF due Sunday!

8 years ago

Congrats!! Best of luck in testing every couple days!
How are you doing shammy27? are you waiting to test Wednesday??
I felt a little nauseous this morning...but it only lasted a few minutes. No sore bbs yet.

Hey Ladies AF came yesterday. Sad but okay...I will temp this month as well as preseed and softsoftcup. Praying for you other ladies.

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Today I'm 9dpo. Last night I was watching a movie (thriller/suspense) and I started to become emotional and cry, there were no sad parts and I had to tell myself to get it together twice. I have no idea what that's about. I also have soooo much cm its annoying. It's creamy, white, and wet at the same time. Is anyone experiencing this symptom?

8 years ago

Sorry to hear Amber Aaron. Let us know how preseed and soft cups work for you next cycle!
Vontrell... I had more cm than usual as well, it's a good sign!!

Lucy, I hope so...I'm testing again Friday at 11dpo. But so far so good no spotting I usually start spotting the week before. I hope this is it! How are you feeling?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo