Community post

Discussion

1 DPO looking for tww buddies!

View Full Post

Anyone currently in the tww!

51 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 51 Replies | Last Page

So I posted my symptoms in my TTC journal. I'm not sure how to share a link to it tho. Hello Amber Aaron, AF is predicted to start for me in the 16th for me and since you've mentioned it I have noticed a creamy white (lotion like) discharge. Wish I'd paid more attention before so I could tell you when I first noticed it but I think it was about 2 or three days ago and has been here since.

<a href=

8 years ago

Hey shammy27- I have had a lotion like discharge since last week. I am about 11 dpo today and getting very optimistic because of this one symptom! I go from thinking I may be pregnant to thinking I'm not... I may break and test early today. AF is due on Saturday for me. Are you ladies testing early or waiting?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello there LucyStewy, I hear that the creamy like discharge can be an early Pg symptom!! Mine seems more wet today. I know what ya mean tho with feeling in then out. So far this cycle j just feel out. Lol guess if leaves room for less disappointment for me when does show. Not that I'm pushing you but if you've got cheapies on hand I say go for it and test early or tomorrow morning with FMU! I've got my for you!! AF is due a week from today for me.. So I'm gonna hold out until Friday to test with ic... If it's negative I'll try again on sun... Then if nothing again on the 15th. I'll use s digital test if AF hasn't shown for two days. Well it my plan anyways we'll see how long I can hold out!

<a href=

8 years ago

Hey ladies, I hope crossing fingers for both of you. I think I am out. I just don't feel prego. I feel like symptoms are in full mode. My DH is really sad. The only good thing is we just started this month. We live in two different states right now so is everything for us. LucyStewy. what is the one symptom you are experiencing if I may ask? Shammy27 everyone I have read that experiences creamy discharge with wetness has gotten their BFP. to both of you.

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is still doing well. I couldn't help myself and tested yesterday... BFP with a clear blue and first response on 11dpo!!! Went to the Dr today and I'm about 4.5 weeks along. I'll check back to see how everyone else is, good luck ladies!

I am so happy for you LucyStewy!!!!! May ask did you temp? You said you had one symptom that made you think you were what was it?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Thanks! I may have had a few possibly... But tmi creamy cm the last two weeks, very dry skin this last week, and I also got a cold the last few days. I was temping around ovulation time but couldn't keep up with it

Hello ladies!!! Shouting to you LucyStewy on your !! That's great news to hear! Sending some your way and praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Thanks for keeping us posted!! I wouldn't count yourself out until officially shows. Sorry to hear that you and your DH are living so far apart makes TTC a lot harder than it already is. I'll be testing in the morning with FMU using an IC. I'm not expecting a positive result, but you never know. AF is due for me on Wed the 16th. Tomorrow I'm anywhere from 9-12 DPO.

<a href=

8 years ago

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Today I'm about 9-11 DPO. I tested this morning with FMU on an IC and just as predicted came back a stark white . I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit disappointed but I'm def not surprised. I'll be waiting until Sunday to test again using an IC and FMU. I've decided to use an IC on the day is expected to show also. I don't want to waste a more expensive test on a negative outcome. So if doesn't show on the 16th I'll test on the 18th using a more sensitive HPT. (Maybe) lol that's all for now. I'll be updating my symptoms in my journal and sometime this weekend I'll get around to updating them into my cycle calendar.

<a href=

8 years ago

All the best shammy27! I know I wasted so much money previously when testing... I just can't help myself. I forgot to mention I think, that I used preseed and soft cups this last cycle. It was my fourth cycle actively trying for baby but the first time I used preseed and soft cups... Guess it worked! Best of luck!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo