Community post

Discussion

Two week wait - CD 15 - Anyone else?

View Full Post

We have been TTC for 2 years and 3 months almost.

This cycle started on 10th Nov. We're both taking fertility vits after finding out that the OH's test was normal and my test's came back normal too.

I have referral to the infertility clinic on the 20th of January, but I really want to get caught before then.

Who else has just entered their 2ww?

Baby dust to you all :)

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 39 of 39 Replies

I'm staying positive, still in the current cycle.

The doctors will do blood tests for LH and FSH and progesterone. Also, make sure they check your thyroid and for antiphospholipid syndrome (APS/Hughes syndrome). They can also do scans and injections before IUI/IVF.

Do you track your bbt? I started tracking it after ovulating and will keep doing so. It is more information to give to the doctor.

I've also heard acupuncture helps if you can get that done regularly?

I'm keeping fingers crossed for 2016 babies for us :)

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago • Post starter

I have already done blood test, I have checked LH and FSH and progesterone and other hormones, I have done hysteroscopy and they "cleaned" my uterus, I have already tried 3 cycles with clomid and trigger shot before hysteroscopy... I track my bbt and i often do ultasounds to see me foliicles, my dh had tests too and he is ok, I think the next step is iui or ivf I don't know...

8 years ago

They can also do a test to see that your OH sperm is not being killed by inhospitable CM. Maybe that is the next step?

I did a test today, negative again. Getting mild cramps but a very strong right sided twinge. It's getting stronger and stronger throughout the day. I wonder what it could be. I'm expecting AF tomorrow, but this is a new feeling.

Next cycle I will be temping, using opk's, pre-seed, baby aspirin, vitamins, dandelion tea, propolis...anything else? Lol

kellytorr what happened with your af? Are you late?
I ordered some clearblue opks, pressed ( I will use it for first time) and cervix ph tests to check my cm . I have some evening primoil pills left from previous cycle, I also take Profertil vitamins... do I forget something???? lol

8 years ago

It arrived yesterday. I'm pretty sure I had implantation at 13DPO which is far too late! My temps and symptoms definitely point to it.

This month I'm trying opk's, pre-seed, full cycle temping and baby aspirin so let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've also been told by a few psychics that I am going to have twins!! May as well get it over with in one birth experience haha.

My birth chart and OH's birth chart also shows that we will likely have four kids, a singleton girl, a singleton boy and twin girl and boy! How crazy is that? It'll be good to see if that is what happens!

I am so sorry for af but at the same time so excited for the big family I really hope you get!!! twins are so cute!!!
I will wait you at this topic for september babies:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=590295

8 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am in my IUI#1, 7 dpo (6 days past Pregnyl)... I hope for you all
I have no special symptoms to report, and many more days to test reality...

Szonja

8 years ago

Thalassa: sorry for my reply...I stopped reading at page 1...so was not replying for the latest news...
But I do hope for the best for you!

Szonja

8 years ago

welcome Szonja! , I hope you get your bfp! how many cycles did you try before iui? I start thinking about iui too after February..

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo