Community post

Discussion

Looking for support!

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if there were any groups out there for those trying to conceive over a year and a half. I could really use the support! Thanks and !!!

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey

I have been ttc for a year now, on CD5 now, 2nd month of using OPK's and just started BBT charting. Had a chem back in March.

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Hi! . Sorry to hear about your chem back in March. I had one a year ago, but I am still not sure about it bc the line was very faint. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get preggers! I have so many friends that have, but I am sure it will happen when it is supposed too. It is embarrasing, but I have not started BBT yet. I did the OPK for a while, but it did not work. We went to a fertility dr back at 8 mo's, but we just moved to France so everything is put on hold for now.
I look forward to talking to eachother on this journey, it helps not to be alone!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I know how you feel with friends having babies, one of mine had just had a little girl 3 weeks ago, they started trying at the same time as us, and another friends was due to give birth today! I'm so happy for them, but cant help but feel a little gutted too!

Aw i hope you get your BFP soon!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you! It does help to someone to talk to who is going through the same things!

Where have you moved from?

Nats xxx

12 years ago

Hi Nats!

Thanks for your post! I totally agree about the friends, you are happy for them, but then you feel bad about the twinge of anger when they try once and you have been trying over a year! One of my friends got preggers right after she got her IUD taken out, before she even had ! Crazy! But I really am happy for her, it is just frustrating!

We moved to France from Florida. It has been quite an adjustment, and Im sure the stress didnt help, but I read recently stress during pregnancy can lead to a girl! That would be cool! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me! What is your story?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, hope you had a good weekend!

I live in the UK, moved to a different area 2 years ago, due to an abusive relationship with my ex-husband. I have a daughter, Elise, she is 4 in April, took 9 months to concieve with her. The life is so much better where we are now, schools and lifestyle so different to when we were in the city. I have been with my current partner 2 years, we have been friends for 11 years though. He's also known Elise since she was born and they get on very well together and he is amazing with her. I feel very lucky to have such a loving relationship now. Found it hard to trust anyone for a while, so to be with someone i already knew so well is great.

My friend had her little boy Saturday. Named him Spencer. Went to visit him yesterday, so gorgeous, and tiny.

I'm CD12 now, but i have long and irregular cycle's so not sure when i will ovulate, started using my opk's yesterday negative so far.

Nats xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo