Community post

Discussion

Bleeding Mid-Cycle

Hey everyone. I need some feedback! I had my last period Oct 4-6 and Oct 20th, I started noticing some pink when I wiped. Today (the 21st) It has turned into a light blood flow. I also have experienced some light to moderate cramping. This has happened to me before in the past, I was just wondering your thoughts on the matter. When it happened last time I called my doctor, and she said not to worry about it, it could be hormonal or ovulation bleeding. Also, I am 28 and we have been TTC for almost 2 years now. Any feedback would help tremendously! Thanks in advance!

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had the same experience this month, I had a 9 day period and then around CD 25 or so I started spotting and then it turned bright red but was very light. I am 5DPO and it is finally starting to go away but I couldn't figure out why that would happen.

It may be ovulation bleeding or something like that I don't know. Mid-cycle bleeding is always frustrating. I am having a lot of extra symptoms this cycle like very tender bbs, fatigue, pelvic pressure so I just assumed it was a stronger O. I figured I might as well take it as a positive thing.

I wish I could give you more concrete information but I guess just know you are not alone.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo