Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 84 of 84 Replies

xoxojadorecouture i had weird spotting when i had a cyst but not during the tww. I hope AF doesn't show.. A friend of mine had a negative blood test at 14 dpo but still pregnant and so did sister!

Hey dsinha1011 your symptoms seem so promising!! My shot had left my system at 9dpo both times! This was the earliest i tested. I am feeling super hungry all the time. My therapist said i have to believe it, the mind power is so strong.

I'm goi to start testing today i just ordered 10 hpt :)

Paying this is our month!!

8 years ago

Well, I'm out. AF showed her face this morning. Now I'm wondering if I am just crazy with all the emotional crap that's been going on the past week or so. Oh well, I keep telling myself this was only cycle #2, we have plenty of time. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to find out

8 years ago

Hello Ladies, not sure where I fall on this thread just hoping to conceive this month. My cycle start date is nov. 15 if I conceived this cycle EDD is Aug. 21. I'm currently on CD 23. Anywhere from 5-8 DPO. I wasn't able to properly chart or temp this cycle. I took clomid CD 3-8. I'm planning on holding out until Friday to test. Then if AF doesn't show and HPT is - I'll test again on Monday morning.

<a href=

8 years ago

Hello again

I'm NOW 16 DPO AND tested 10, 12, 14dpo So FAR negatives... I'm gonna wait til this Friday to test again.. my cd is usually 38 days so this fri. Will be considered late Af..

Had lots symptoms til about 12 dpo then stopped. Havent seen any spotting ... still have the heaviness fullness in abdomen area, hot flashes and still frequent urination. .. never had boobs pain til yesterday 15dpo and today felt if I pressed on it near the armpit end I can feel it but mild so giving me some hopeful.. I hope no af!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo