Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 84 Replies | Last Page

@jku o no so sorry to hear virtual hugs try not yo get discouraged but stronger i had a molar pregnacy w my fratenals amd was so hear broken back in feb dr told me to wait a year which made me mote upset i can say now i came out stronger than i ever been and i just keep saying to my self ima going to be a strong mom one day hope this helps a lil

Afm spotting / weird flow finally gone todat at 8 dpo started at 4 dpo never experienced anything so confusing thought abouy IB but not to sure they say everyone is diffrent ..other than i have absolutely no noticable symptoms so idk how to feel af is suppose to show DEC 3

8 years ago

So sorry Jku and jenlhusson. To all the ladies trying for august babies im praying for you. This journey is difficult.

Im CD7 and just found out my sister inlaw is 4months pregnant with her 3rd she wasn't even trying. I am happy for her jus really want to have my baby jus seems everyone around me is getting pregnant but me. Im trying to stay positive and DH is supportive but I know he wishes we wer pregnant to.

Im gonna try BD 2nd daily and then every day from CD12. Think iv done all I can now naturally. If nothing happens this cycle think Im just gonna take a break for a bit.

Goodluck to everyone waiting to ovulate.

8 years ago

Hi girls,

I am planning on joining this forum while I am struggling with the TWW. This is my first cycle with IUI. I thought the procedure was slightly painful and left me cramping the first day. The cramps have gone away. I am probably 2diui today. I feel super tired, bloated and gassy. I also feel super hot and super cold alternately. Not sure if that means anything.

My RE asked me to pretend to be pregnant and not do anything which might hamper. So, I am taking it easy and DH has been very patient with me.

I also read online that imagining the fertilization and implantation leads to a lot of success. They call it the power of mind! I am trying to do that.

Hope this month we get our

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Well ... happy thanksgiving to everyone although today I can't stand the smell of the turkey baking.. so weird ... 

I've ovulated Nov.21st sat.(just one day of smiley face) So makes today 5dpo.. since day 1, I've been having bad cramps, heavy full like on my abdominal area, lower backache is killing me, stuffy nose, hot flash, headaches like crazy, really dry mouth (drinking lots of water), running to the toilet to pee alot, last few days just feeling nausea N feels like I wanna throw up but I was able to ignore it and sensitive smells, no boob pains at all just I thought is odd. I know it's so early but WTHECK ... I gave up and tested today ???? of course it would be negative .. just to dang early grrr! But was just hoping! So I guess I gotta want alittle longer. .

I've been On clomid for a long while and this month at 200mg from day 5-9.. so my body is screwed up thinking I'm preg. Every month sighs.. I'm really hoping this is the one since I have way more symptoms than last month...so we ll see... prays!!

8 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I am 3 dpiui today. I feel totally bloated and can't stop farting... It's horrible... Dry throat and my tummy feels weird... Also aching legs... feeling super hot.
I know it's too early to tell anything. TWW is killing me!

Anyone else going through the similar symptoms?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Hi dsinha1011,

Happy thanksgiving!

I'm having the same symptoms and i'm 2dpiui. But i'm not paying attention, because i had the same symptoms last month from my first iui and i think it was the progesterone and hcg shot and i got a BFN. I'm not saying they are not pregnancy symptoms, i'm just not paying attention. I'm not letting them give me false hopes this time.

I really believe it's my time this time because i have to not lose hope! We are one day apart, let's hope in less than 2 weeks we'll be congratulating each other!

8 years ago

jku - I'm so sorry. That's so disappointing. I hope your wait goes quickly for you. :(

8 years ago

Jerry27: I am 4 dpiui today so I am guessing you are 3 dpiui. Yes, lets stay positive!!!! I feel the same that this is the cycle I will conceive. I can't wait to celebrate that together. It is nice to know you CB! It would be so perfect to have a baby inside us as a Christmas gift!!!
How many mature follies did you have? I only had one but I really feel good about it. I know it is scary to consider the symptoms of af and implantation are so close and similar. However, we still need to stay up-beat and positive... use the power of the mind... imagine that precious implantation inside our uterine lining...it is perfect! Sorry if I sound too dramatic!!!

Hoping for that precious little baby!
everyone and lets hope we get a lot of this month!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Hey dsinha1011!

I'm 2 dpo but i guess it's also the time difference (i'm in Greece).

I had 5 follicles! They were all big and they all ovulated. I'm just reading in the forums now that doctors usually don't let you go on with so many follicles. Last month i have a failled IUI with 4 follicles. But i did the iui 41 hours after the shot so i think maybe it was to late. Now i did the iui 27 hours and i had already ovulated!

I know i said i won't pay attention to symptoms but i feel weird menstrual cramps! They are so weird. My sister had craps since 1 dpo! I know you can have symptoms so early!

It doesn't matter if you have only one i think the number doesn't really count, if it's going to happen it's going to happen. People get pregnant without even trying! As i said, i failed with 4!

I just hate the tww!! I just want to have a glass of wine and forget everything!

I wish us good luck! I'm super posotive!

8 years ago

Ugh thought spotting was over came back lighter and some brown which makes me a little haooy but worrued idk bout this cycle real weird anyways 5 more days to my real af then will see

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo